To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Nordic Nanovector: European Patent Granted for Betalutin or Humalutin in Combination With Anti-CD20 Antibodies for Treating NHL
Nordic Nanovector ASA announces that the European Patent Organisation (EPO) has granted the company's European Patent covering the use of Betalutin® or Humalutin® in combination with anti-CD20 antibodies for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). The same patent has also been issued in Japan, China, Australia, Hong Kong, Israel, Russia and Singapore while the patent is pending in USA, Brazil, Canada, Indonesia, India, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Ukraine and South Africa.
This patent is a result of Nordic Nanovector's continued focus on securing intellectual property rights on its pipeline of novel CD37-targeting drug candidates.
Patents covering Betalutin® and Humalutin®, as well as their medical applications have already been granted in Europe, USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Ukraine and South Africa. India, Brazil and Thailand are expected to be granted soon.
- Pfizer and BioNTech Announce Agreement with the United Kingdom for 30 Millio ...
- Carragelose effective against SARS-CoV-2 in cell culture assays
- Affinity discovers potent SARS-CoV-2 antibodies
- Pfizer and BioNTech Announce Early Positive Data from an Ongoing Phase 1/2 S ...
- Merck initiates clinical Covid-19 study
- Nordic Nanovector: European Patent Granted for Betalutin or Humalutin in Combination With Anti-CD20 Antibodies for Treating NHL
- CEPI awards US$ 34M contract to CureVac
- Zelluna Immunotherapy appoints Miguel Forte as Chief Executive Officer
- Asthma Medicine Halves Risk of Parkinson´s
- New model developed to study inflammatory bowel disease in human biopsy samples