To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Nordic Nanovector: European Patent Granted for Betalutin or Humalutin in Combination With Anti-CD20 Antibodies for Treating NHL
Nordic Nanovector ASA announces that the European Patent Organisation (EPO) has granted the company's European Patent covering the use of Betalutin® or Humalutin® in combination with anti-CD20 antibodies for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). The same patent has also been issued in Japan, China, Australia, Hong Kong, Israel, Russia and Singapore while the patent is pending in USA, Brazil, Canada, Indonesia, India, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Ukraine and South Africa.
This patent is a result of Nordic Nanovector's continued focus on securing intellectual property rights on its pipeline of novel CD37-targeting drug candidates.
Patents covering Betalutin® and Humalutin®, as well as their medical applications have already been granted in Europe, USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Ukraine and South Africa. India, Brazil and Thailand are expected to be granted soon.
- 1How long coronaviruses persist on surfaces and how to inactivate them
- 2Coronavirus data analysis
- 3Breakthrough in coronavirus research results in new map to support vaccine design
- 4Covestro invests in start-ups
- 5Smartphone lab finds coronavirus in saliva
- 6On the trail of cancer stem cells
- 7Merck Divests Allergopharma to Dermapharm
- 8NIH clinical trial of remdesivir to treat COVID-19 begins
- 9Remdesivir prevents MERS coronavirus disease in monkeys
- 10Therapies without drugs
- Neurimmune and Ethris plan to develop inhaled mRNA-based antibody therapy fo ...
- Bosch develops rapid test for COVID-19
- FDA Provides Emergency Use Authorization to PerkinElmer for COVID-19 Testing
- Roche initiates Phase III clinical trial of Actemra/RoActemra in hospitalise ...
- Abbott Receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization and Launches Test to Detect ...
- Nordic Nanovector: European Patent Granted for Betalutin or Humalutin in Combination With Anti-CD20 Antibodies for Treating NHL
- CEPI awards US$ 34M contract to CureVac
- Zelluna Immunotherapy appoints Miguel Forte as Chief Executive Officer
- Asthma Medicine Halves Risk of Parkinson´s
- New model developed to study inflammatory bowel disease in human biopsy samples