To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Nordic Nanovector: European Patent Granted for Betalutin or Humalutin in Combination With Anti-CD20 Antibodies for Treating NHL
Nordic Nanovector ASA announces that the European Patent Organisation (EPO) has granted the company's European Patent covering the use of Betalutin® or Humalutin® in combination with anti-CD20 antibodies for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). The same patent has also been issued in Japan, China, Australia, Hong Kong, Israel, Russia and Singapore while the patent is pending in USA, Brazil, Canada, Indonesia, India, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Ukraine and South Africa.
This patent is a result of Nordic Nanovector's continued focus on securing intellectual property rights on its pipeline of novel CD37-targeting drug candidates.
Patents covering Betalutin® and Humalutin®, as well as their medical applications have already been granted in Europe, USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Ukraine and South Africa. India, Brazil and Thailand are expected to be granted soon.
- 1A new treatment strategy against MERS
- 2Bacteria and sand engineered into living concrete
- 3The biotech living and the walking dead
- 4How the immune system becomes blind to cancer cells
- 5How long coronaviruses persist on surfaces and how to inactivate them
- 6Washing machine bacteria: the smell comes from the rubber seal
- 7Study analyzes potential global spread of new coronavirus
- 8Gene scissors against incurable muscular disease
- 9Unique new antiviral treatment made using sugar
- 10Researchers trace coronavirus outbreak in China to snakes
- Digital Diagnostics Startup and BGI Group Collaborate to Offer Coronavirus T ...
- French biotech start-up raises €800k in seed funding
- BioMed X completes Alzheimer’s disease research project
- Using algorithms to track down cancer
- Nordic Nanovector: European Patent Granted for Betalutin or Humalutin in Com ...
- Nordic Nanovector: European Patent Granted for Betalutin or Humalutin in Combination With Anti-CD20 Antibodies for Treating NHL
- CEPI awards US$ 34M contract to CureVac
- Zelluna Immunotherapy appoints Miguel Forte as Chief Executive Officer
- Asthma Medicine Halves Risk of Parkinson´s
- New model developed to study inflammatory bowel disease in human biopsy samples