To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Nordic Nanovector: European Patent Granted for Betalutin or Humalutin in Combination With Anti-CD20 Antibodies for Treating NHL
Nordic Nanovector ASA announces that the European Patent Organisation (EPO) has granted the company's European Patent covering the use of Betalutin® or Humalutin® in combination with anti-CD20 antibodies for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). The same patent has also been issued in Japan, China, Australia, Hong Kong, Israel, Russia and Singapore while the patent is pending in USA, Brazil, Canada, Indonesia, India, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Ukraine and South Africa.
This patent is a result of Nordic Nanovector's continued focus on securing intellectual property rights on its pipeline of novel CD37-targeting drug candidates.
Patents covering Betalutin® and Humalutin®, as well as their medical applications have already been granted in Europe, USA, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Ukraine and South Africa. India, Brazil and Thailand are expected to be granted soon.
- 1Designer cytokine makes paralyzed mice walk again
- 2New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 3COVID-19 has multiple faces
- 4A prognostic Alzheimer’s disease blood test in the symptom-free stage
- 5Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 6New and highly efficient method for SARS-CoV-2 mutation analysis
- 7Nanocrystals that eradicate bacteria biofilm
- 8Why remdesivir does not fully stop the coronavirus
- 9Detecting COVID-19 antibodies in 10-12 seconds
- 10Single-cell test can reveal precisely how drugs kill cancer cells
- Second-Generation COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate Demonstrates High Immunogenicit ...
- Atriva Therapeutics to Speed up Development of COVID-19 Drug with Federal Fu ...
- 3D-Printing of Living Cells for Bioapplications with Unprecedented Precision
- Evonik makes follow-on investment into In Ovo to support launch of gender-te ...
- CureVac’s COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate Demonstrates Protection Against South A ...
- Nordic Nanovector: European Patent Granted for Betalutin or Humalutin in Combination With Anti-CD20 Antibodies for Treating NHL
- CEPI awards US$ 34M contract to CureVac
- Zelluna Immunotherapy appoints Miguel Forte as Chief Executive Officer
- Asthma Medicine Halves Risk of Parkinson´s
- New model developed to study inflammatory bowel disease in human biopsy samples