Multimode microplate reader ✓ 6 detection modes ✓ Top and bottom measurement ✓ Integrated incubation shaker ✓ Easily exchangeable filters ✓ more
Microplate reading, made easy: flexible multi-mode microplate reader with simplified assay setup
Simplified assay setup: widest dynamic range and auto-focus make manual settings superfluous
Maximum flexibility: monochromator, filters and UV/vis spectrometer all in one instrument
Compact: small footprint and affordable price make it fit on more benches and in more budgets
Don´t worry about selecting the optimal sensitivity assays – the VANTAstar will do it for you
The VANTAstar multi-mode microplate reader covers all the most common detection modes in microplate formats up to 384 wells. Conceived for ease-of-use and flexibility, it provides a great platform for a wide range of assays in the life sciences.
The "Enhanced Dynamic Range" technology, combined with a rapid full-plate auto-focus and luminescence cross-talk reduction makes sure users do not have to worry about selecting the optimal sensitivity or gain settings, significantly simplifying detection setup. Simply start your measurement and the device will determine the ideal settings automatically.
For full assay flexibility, the VANTAstar comes equipped with our patented LVF Monochromators, filters and an ultrafast UV/vis spectrometer for absorbance measurements.
The VANTAstar keeps your cells happy! Thanks to its precise temperature incubation and Atmospheric Control Unit (ACU), you can incubate your cells directly in the instrument, even for long kinetic measurements. The reader provides the ideal temperature and CO2 and O2 levels for all your cell types.
Automated multimode microplate reader ✓ 7 detection methods ✓ automatic gas control unit ✓ Highly sensitive and flexible thanks to LVF monochromator ✓ more
Absorbance meter for microtiter plates and cuvettes ✓ from 0.3 µl sample volume ✓ more
Highly ordered protein aggregates, termed amyloid fibrils, are associated with a broad range of diseases, many of which are neurodegenerative more
Popular absorption assays are difficult to miniaturize. Learn how the fluorescence of a white plate helps to measure it in 10 µl more
To survive as sessile organisms, plants need to constantly adapt their metabolism to their environment. more
BMG LABTECH offers high-end plate reader solutions for drug discovery and HTS. The plate readers provides best sensitivity, best flexibility and reliability. The integration of these microplate readers into robotic systems is easy; especially for the robot integration in high throughput scr ... more
- 1ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 2Huge Metabolic Pathways Poster for Download, Interactive Viewing or to Hang up on Wall
- 3ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 4ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 5Contactless hose pressure measurement – this is how it’s done
- 6From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 7Little ones making it big: Spectrometer modules small enough for handheld devices
- 8New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 9Increase productivity and performance with electronic pipettes
- 10Characterize and Quantify Proteins with Only a Single Droplet