To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
OLS OMNI Life Science and Namocell sign distribution agreement
Single cell sorting and dispensing instruments now available in Germany and Austria
OLS OMNI Life Science announced a distribution agreement with Namocell Inc., a provider of high-performance single cell sorting and dispensing platforms. As of now on OLS OMNI Life Science offers an expanded cell research portfolio focused next to single cell sorting and dispensing on cell culture, counting, flow cytometry, Analysis and Imaging.
“There has been significant demand for our Single Cell Dispensers in Germany and Austria,” said Namocell CEO Dr. Junyu Lin. OLS as a leading player in the Germany and Austria markets with strong track record in distributing cell-based research is a perfect partner to serve the markets.
“Namocell’s industry-leading single cell isolation instruments are a game-changer for cell line engineering and development, CRISPR, single cell genomics, antibody development and other single cell applications. The Namocell Single Cell Dispenser is fast, gentle and very easy to use. It enables researchers to sort and dispense single cells within minutes while preserving cell viability and integrity, so you can get excellent outgrowth and better data. It can handle sample input ranging from 100 cells to 150 million cells/mL. The versatility offers an ideal solution no matter you have precious clinical samples or want to isolate extremely rare cells from a large amount of cells,” said Dr. Andreas Friese, OLS Director Sales & Marketing. “We are very excited to bring these innovative high-performance instruments to more labs in Germany and Austria.”
- OLS OMNI Life Science
- distribution agreements
- cell sorting
- cell sorters
- single-cell dispensing
- single cell sorting
YOUR Partner in Cell Research! With a focus on people and innovation, OLS OMNI Life Science's mission is to advance research in life sciences, biotechnology, pharma and medicine with smart, reliable and user-friendly technologies. The OLS product portfolio strongly supports all current and ... more
- 1Designer cytokine makes paralyzed mice walk again
- 2New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 3COVID-19 has multiple faces
- 4A prognostic Alzheimer’s disease blood test in the symptom-free stage
- 5Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 6New and highly efficient method for SARS-CoV-2 mutation analysis
- 7Nanocrystals that eradicate bacteria biofilm
- 8Why remdesivir does not fully stop the coronavirus
- 9Detecting COVID-19 antibodies in 10-12 seconds
- 10Single-cell test can reveal precisely how drugs kill cancer cells
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Partners to Accelerate Development of First-In-Clas ...
- Evotec expands neuroscience collaboration with Bristol Myers Squibb to inclu ...
- VaxEquity Announces Strategic Collaboration with AstraZeneca to Commercialis ...
- Exploiting deep learning to develop sustainable COVID-19 inhibitors
- AstraZeneca and Regeneron to research, develop and commercialise new small m ...
- AI helping to quantify enzyme activity
- Epigenetics: Immunisation is passed on to offspring
- Boehringer Ingelheim and Partners to Accelerate Development of First-In-Class Gene Therapy for Patients with Cystic Fibrosis
- Eppendorf AG completes conversion to European public limited company
- Wanted: Corrosion