To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Spark Holland and DiLab partnering on single-mouse pharmacokinetics
Spark Holland BV and DiLab AB have entered into a development partnership. Under the terms of the agreement, DiLab’s instrument for automated blood sampling (ABS), the AccuSampler Micro, will be adapted to accommodate Spark Holland’s recently developed blood collection cartridges for direct processing in its SYMBIOSIS™ system for online solid phase extraction (SPE). The result will be a highly automated workflow for pharmacokinetic studies with small lab animals.
- Spark Holland
- solid phase extraction
- 1Designer cytokine makes paralyzed mice walk again
- 2New ion trap to create the world's most accurate mass spectrometer
- 3COVID-19 has multiple faces
- 4A prognostic Alzheimer’s disease blood test in the symptom-free stage
- 5Detect neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's by a simple eye scan?
- 6New and highly efficient method for SARS-CoV-2 mutation analysis
- 7Nanocrystals that eradicate bacteria biofilm
- 8Why remdesivir does not fully stop the coronavirus
- 9Detecting COVID-19 antibodies in 10-12 seconds
- 10Single-cell test can reveal precisely how drugs kill cancer cells
- Evonik to market and develop new drug delivery platform for mRNA and gene th ...
- Lonza and Moderna Announce Further Collaboration For Drug Substance Manufact ...
- White biotechnology enables carbon recycling
- Vetter and Rentschler Biopharma Further Strengthen their Strategic Alliance
- Lonza and Moderna Enter New Agreement to Double Drug Substance Production fo ...
- VectorY raises €31 million in seed financing to develop next-generation gene therapies aimed at muscular and CNS disorders
- Lonza and Moderna Announce Further Collaboration For Drug Substance Manufacturing of COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna in the Netherlands
- A Hairpin to Fight Cancer
- Training bees to smell the coronavirus
- Evonik makes follow-on investment into In Ovo to support launch of gender-testing machine for eggs