To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Determine transmission color and haze simultaneously in next to no time
New spectrophotometer for measuring transparent and translucent liquids and solids
The compact benchtop spectrophotometer Vista, measuring only 49 cm x 23 cm (width x depth). Integrated high-resolution color touchscreen for convenient and easy operation.
Large and easily accessible sample compartment
Analysis of liquids
Analysis of solids
Analysis of preforms
HunterLab’s new Vista® spectrophotometer is a multi-function instrument for labs wanting to capture visible-range transmission color and haze simultaneously, enabling them to determine transmittance, color and haze values easier and at little cost. Vista measures transparent and translucent liquids and solids in less than 5 seconds and meets all the requirements for standard-compliant quality assurance in the lab. It also has a smaller footprint and is more cost efficient than conventional spectrophotometers.
Compliant with standards
Vista gives your color measurements of both liquids and solids excellent precision and accuracy and better reproducibility. The benchtop device contains almost every transmission color and haze scale and index in use, including Pt-Co/Hazen/APHA, Gardner Color, Haze %, Opalescence, Y Total Transmission, CIE Spectral Data as well as the three most important pharmacopoeias, US, EU, and JP. Color and spectral values can be determined in accordance with DIN, ASTM, CIE and JIS standards, as well as haze exactly according to ASTM D1003.
Faster measurement, calibration and sample adjustment
Vista reduces the time needed to measure color and haze to less than 5 seconds. Magnetic sample holders ensure that new samples are positioned quickly and correctly. There is also no cumbersome and time-consuming calibration with multiple color discs when using the Vista. Simply place the sample, press the button, read the result on the display, and repeat. Done!
Extremely easy to operate
The high-quality dual-beam Vista instrument does not need a connected computer. It can be easily controlled via the integrated color touchscreen. All measurements and standardizations require just a single touch. Clear operating functions ensure quick familiarization and a high level of convenience. If multiple devices are in use, configurations can be conveniently transferred from one device to the next.
Compact, robust and versatile
With its small footprint, the Vista is only half the size of many other spectrophotometers. This makes it particularly suitable for use within fume hoods. Dirt, dust and liquids are kept out, the high-quality optical components protected to guarantee long-term stability. The well-dimensioned transmission shaft allows chemicals, pharmaceutical products, raw materials and plastics to be determined. If necessary (e.g. to measure large foils or plastic objects), the flap of the shaft can be removed.
Typical applications of the Vista
• Detection of discoloration and haze in synthetic resins
• Quality assurance of solvents and chemical intermediates
• Analysis of petrochemicals such as ethylene, propylene, toluene, benzene, xylene isomers as well as less common olefins and aromatic compounds
• Analysis of polymers and plastics
• Analysis of transparent foils and preforms
• Quality control of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and injectables
The Vista spectrophotometer lets you measure color and haze simultaneously with a single instrument – and all this starting from only 11.900 EUR. Contact us to test the Vista for your own application.
- 1Macro and 3D Imaging with Cellular Resolution Using Light Sheet Fluorescence Microscopy
- 2ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 3DNA-Free Water for PCR
- 4ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 5Single-Use Bioreactors for Cell Culture Technology
- 6A flow cytometer that is powerful, compact and easy to use
- 7MolYsis: Selective Enrichment and Isolation of Bacterial and Fungal DNA from Host Material
- 8Protection for Antibodies and Antigens Coated on Plates
- 9Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 10CEM's Remarkably Intelligent Microwave Digestion System