Currently, you are not logged in to my.bionity.com. Therefore, you can remember a maximum of 5 contents.
Cambridge Major To Partner with Novacta Biosystems
Cambridge Major Laboratories and Novacta Biosystems have announced a collaboration combining respective expertise in process development, custom synthesis and biocatalysis. Novacta will develop biocatalytic approaches to target chiral intermediates which CML will then scale-up in facilities in Weert, the Netherlands.
“This collaboration illustrates the CML philosophy very well. CML is a strongly service-oriented business: adding more cutting-edge technology to our range of capabilities will broaden the solutions we are able to offer to our clients.” said Roger McDonald, European Business Development Director at Cambridge Major Laboratories. “Novacta Biosystems are recognized experts in their field, with a strong practical focus. CML is well-known for our pragmatic approach and problem-solving skills. Together we will be able to bring to bear a formidable range of chemistry tools. It is an exciting opportunity for CML and for our clients.”
“In CML we believe we have found the optimal partner to support commercial scale development of our world-class skills in biocatalysis. We feel there are many opportunities to develop more selective, cost-effective and greener solutions to API manufacture” commented Dr Georg Buchner, VP Corporate Development at Novacta. “We are both highly innovative companies, and working together we will be able to offer clients highly attractive and novel solutions to making key chiral molecules.”
Novacta Biosystems Limited
- Novacta Biosystems
- process development
- contract synthesis
- Cambridge Major Lab…
- business development
- 1Fingerprint breakthrough in breast cancer detection
- 2Excess weight, obesity more deadly than previously believed
- 3Sweets change our brain
- 4The marathon runners of the immune system
- 5Key to repairing DNA damage found
- 6Bacterial weapons against viral diseases
- 7Biocomputers powered by human brain cells?
- 8New method for the detection of RNA viruses such as SARS-CoV-2
- 9Researchers identify key protein that promotes DNA repair and prevent cancer
- 10Insilico Medicine brings AI-powered “ChatPandaGPT” to its target discovery platform
- New checkpoint antibody against cancer
- New organ-on-chip pilot seeks to reduce animal testing in consumer health in ...
- BRAIN Biotech and TransCode Therapeutics join forces to develop a CRISPR-der ...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific announces collaboration with Celltrio
- Evotec announces agreement with Janssen to develop immune-based therapies