Currently, you are not logged in to my.bionity.com. Therefore, you can remember a maximum of 5 contents.
Novacta therapeutics and Oxygen Healthcare announce a multi FTE medicinal chemistry collaboration
Novacta Therapeutics and O2h announced a multi FTE chemistry collaboration to support their internal drug discovery efforts. This is the third successive collaboration over the last three years.
“Following two very successful projects, we are excited to enter a third collaboration that combines the strengths of both companies.” said Dr. Sjoerd Wadman, Head of Chemistry at Novacta Therapeutics.
Sunil Shah, CEO of O2h said “We are excited to be a part of and support the research programs that Novacta is pioneering in the area of Lantibiotics and Bacteriocins. The large investment that they have received to date is testament to the scientific breakthroughs that they have made in this area”.
Oxygen Healthcare Ltd. (O2H)
- Oxygen Healthcare
- medicinal chemistry
- 1Fingerprint breakthrough in breast cancer detection
- 2Excess weight, obesity more deadly than previously believed
- 3Sweets change our brain
- 4The marathon runners of the immune system
- 5Key to repairing DNA damage found
- 6Bacterial weapons against viral diseases
- 7Biocomputers powered by human brain cells?
- 8New method for the detection of RNA viruses such as SARS-CoV-2
- 9Researchers identify key protein that promotes DNA repair and prevent cancer
- 10Insilico Medicine brings AI-powered “ChatPandaGPT” to its target discovery platform
- New checkpoint antibody against cancer
- New organ-on-chip pilot seeks to reduce animal testing in consumer health in ...
- BRAIN Biotech and TransCode Therapeutics join forces to develop a CRISPR-der ...
- Thermo Fisher Scientific announces collaboration with Celltrio
- Evotec announces agreement with Janssen to develop immune-based therapies