To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Trinean appoints new CEO and secures 2.7 million euro financing
03-05-2012: Trinean NV announced the appointment of Philippe Stas as it’s new CEO, succeeding Dr. Marc Zabeau, who remains a member of the board of directors. Simultaneously, Trinean announced that the company has secured 2.7 million euro of growth financing provided by its existing investors.
Prior to joining Trinean, Philippe Stas was CEO of Algonomics NV, a Belgium based biotech service provider, where he ensured the growth and subsequent trade sale of the company to Lonza Group AG in 2009. Since then, he was the director and main driver of Lonza’s Applied Protein Services division in Cambridge (UK). Earlier, Philippe Stas held positions at Perkin Elmer and Keygene. Philippe holds a M.Sc. in Bio-engineering (Brussels Univ.), a M.Sc. in Information Technology (Hasselt Univ.), an MBA (Univ. of Liverpool) and AMP at the Vlerick Management School.
Trinean raised 2.7 million euro to further accelerate the development of its premium analytical platform, comprising highly accurate spectrophotometry instruments, state-ofthe-art analytical software, proprietary disposables for standardized micro-volume sample analysis and highly flexible lab-automation tools.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
This is where you can add this news to your personal favourites
- 1Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 2Fighting listeria and other food-borne illnesses with nanobiotechnology
- 3Using human brain cells to make mice smarter
- 4A light switch inside the brain
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 7Vivacta Initiates Development of Point of Care Test for Vitamin D
- 8Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 9New study confirms fungal infection of the foot is a risk factor for bacterial tissue infection of the leg
- 10Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- Definiens Appoints Professor Dr. Ralf Huss as Chief Medical Officer
- AMRI Promotes Takeshi Yura, Ph.D., to Vice President of Discovery and Develo ...
- Anders Hamsten to be installed as new president of Karolinska Institutet
- Biocartis strengthens management team with general counsel
- OBN announces changes to board of directors
- New angle to combat malignant brain tumors in children
- Ablynx and Spirogen enter in research collaboration for toxin-nanobody drug conjugates
- Bone Therapeutics Invests in Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility
- Cell therapy a little more concrete thanks to VIB research
- Neupro approved in Japan for Parkinson’s disease and Restless Legs Syndrome