To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Automated Cell Count
Staining Free Viability Measurements
Extinction & Kinetics (375-700 nm)
The first portable device that combines Cell Counting and Spectrometry
Combining a full-fledged spectrometer with an automated cell counter, a variety of analyses such as absorbance, scatterlight and time-series measurements, automated cell counting and staining-free viability measurements can be performed. The intuitive handling and precise measurements make the fluidlab R-300 the laboratory instrument of the future.
In addition to a large FoV for high statistical reliability, the low sample volumes (4-20 µl) also speak in favour of the cell counter.
Advantages of the spectrometer include its sensationally small size, the complete recording of spectral graphs from 375 to 700 nm and that maintenance and recalibration are not required.
Find out More in the Video
>Reliable and accurate cell counts are crucial for many different purposes such as the maintenance of cell cultures in biological research or in-proce more
In this proof of concept study, the performance of the label-free viability tool of the fluidlab R-300 is compared to two established viability assays. more
Easy setting of standard parameters in screening experiments and direct use in production without further method transfer step more
Anvajo GmbH, a spin-off diagnostic company from Dresden University of Technology, is a developer and manufacturer of point-of-care solutions for the diagnostic testing of liquids. After six years of research, the anvajo team has developed a portable device for point-of-care fluid analysis t ... more
- 1ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 2Unprecedented Resolution: New Single Particle Optical Counter for Nanoparticles and Microparticles
- 3Huge Metabolic Pathways Poster for Download, Interactive Viewing or to Hang up on Wall
- 4ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 5Contactless hose pressure measurement – this is how it’s done
- 6Digital PCR with High Sensitive Absolute Quantification
- 7New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 8Offering everything you need for real-time PCR experiments, from sample preparation to data analysis
- 9User-friendly pipetting robot for labs of all shapes and sizes
- 10ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact