Currently, you are not logged in to my.bionity.com. Therefore, you can remember a maximum of 5 contents.
MIMETAS Elected Most Innovative Company of the Netherlands
MIMETAS is the winner of the Dutch Innovation Award 2022. This award recognizes the company's considerable focus on innovation, contribution to the reduction of animal experimentation, leadership, organization, cooperation with partners, and market position.
Henk Volberda, chairman of the jury and professor of Strategy & Innovation at the University of Amsterdam: “MIMETAS is world-leading. Since its foundation in 2013, the company has grown considerably, with branches in Europe, the USA, and Asia. It can now count the largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide among its partners. With its miniaturized organs-on-a-chip, MIMETAS has found a promising approach to enable major advancements in the pharmaceutical industry.”
“The whole MIMETAS team is extremely proud to receive this recognition with such a distinguished pedigree,” says Jos Joore, CEO of MIMETAS, “Being a global organization today, we greatly appreciate this recognition from the audience and jury in our home country. We believe the strong innovation backbone in the Netherlands has nurtured the radical innovation mindset of MIMETAS. This mindset is absolutely required to keep changing how we develop new therapies, address unsolved diseases and reduce animal testing.”
- Dutch Innovation Award
- 1How old is your brain, really?
- 2How COVID-19 permanently damages the heart
- 3Sweet salvation - how a sugar cane pathogen is gearing up a new era of antibiotic discovery
- 4Six minutes of high-intensity exercise could delay the onset of Alzheimer’s disease
- 5Simply resolving inflammation through the flick of a switch
- 6Microbe of the Year 2023: Bacillus subtilis – for health and technology
- 7Artificial DNA kills cancer
- 8Chemists are first to synthesize ocean-based molecule that could fight Parkinson’s
- 9A promising drug delivery method could replace injections with pills
- 10Scientists develop a cancer vaccine to simultaneously kill and prevent brain cancer
- MIMETAS Elected Most Innovative Company of the Netherlands
- M&A in chemicals and life sciences slowed down by global lockdowns
- Many of the deadliest cancers receive the least amount of research funding
- Gene Editing Tools Gain an Uptick in Sales With Emphasis on Rare Genetic Dis ...
- Merck announces the winners of its Advance Biotech Grant program