To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- Resolutions of the Sartorius Supervisory Board
- Industry cancer clinician Dr. Jarl Ulf Jungnelius announced to serve as NOXX ...
- Sanofi appoints Hugo Fry as General Manager UK
- uniQure Appoints Alexander Kuta as Senior Vice President of Regulatory Affairs
- Lonza Appoints Fridtjof Helemann, CHRO, to Executive Committee
- A close look at sharp vision in eye structure seen only in humans and other primates
- Organ-on-a-chip mimics heart's biomechanical properties
- Tiny fibers open new windows into the brain
- Study finds 'sweet spot' where tissue stiffness drives cancer's spread
- New approach for the capture of tumor-derived exosomes from a prostate cancer cell line