To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 3Olive oil: the key to curing cancer?
- 4Researchers Hone in on Stem Cell that Speeds Healing of Stubborn Diabetes Wounds
- 5Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 6Boosting a natural protection against Alzheimer's disease
- 7Fresenius to acquire US drug-maker APP Pharmaceuticals in US$3.7 billion deal
- 8BDS INTERNATIONAL renews licence to import Bovine Serum Albumin from Bovogen Biologicals Pty, Australia
- 9Sweet nanoparticles target stroke
- 10Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- Merck Appoints Udit Batra to Head Combined Life Science Business
- CryoLife Announces Retirement of Founder and Executive Chairman Steven G. An ...
- MyCartis Announces Appointment of Dr. Jan Groen to its Board of Directors
- Metabolium names chief operating officer and chief scientific director
- Vetter announces Oliver Albrecht has been appointed Managing Director
- Phase III Trial of the Merck and NewLink Genetics Investigational Ebola Vaccine Initiated in Sierra Leone
- A new tool for understanding ALS: Patients' brain cells
- Roche strengthens oncology translational research pipeline by acquiring CAPP Medical
- CryoLife Announces Retirement of Founder and Executive Chairman Steven G. Anderson
- A new piece in the 'French paradox' puzzle