To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1Stem Cells from Pulled Teeth Might Yield a Cure for Blindness
- 2Game Theory Explains Social Interactions of Cancer Cells
- 3Ebola: New studies model a deadly epidemic
- 4World’s first cancer stem cell model from iPS cells
- 5Researchers Hone in on Stem Cell that Speeds Healing of Stubborn Diabetes Wounds
- 6First Map of New York City Subway System Microbes
- 7Researchers say lupus treatment shows early promise
- 8Green tea ingredient may target protein to kill oral cancer cells
- 9Biotie: BTT1023 receives positive opinion for Orphan Drug Designation
- 10Proteins pull together as cells divide
- AbbVie to Acquire Pharmacyclic
- Biogen Idec and Sobi announce positive top-line efficacy and safety results from phase 3 Alprolix paediatric study
- Nebraska’s Ebola isolation and decontamination approach
- Researchers Find Link between Persistent Insomnia and Increased Mortality Risk
- Trial could lead to new treatment for most common form of muscular dystrophy