To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New President
Todd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
05-04-2012: DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Michael Schlenk New Chief Executive Officer of Centogene Holding AG
- 4Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 5DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals opens new 6-APA intermediate plant in China
- 6Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- 7Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 8Fresenius to acquire US drug-maker APP Pharmaceuticals in US$3.7 billion deal
- 9BASF Fine Chemicals Switzerland SA and BASF Orgamol Pharma Solutions SA merger announced
- 10Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- Sugared soda consumption, cell aging associated in new study
- How a molecular Superman protects the genome from damage
- Vetter Announces Personnel Changes in its Development Service Division
- Study reveals optimal particle size for anticancer nanomedicines
- Remotely controlled magnetic nanoparticles stimulate stem cells to regenerate better, denser bone