To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3GE Healthcare Acquires Wave Biotech LLC
- 4Global Biotech Area Surges Past 100 Million Hectares on 13 Percent Growth
- 5Magnetic material attracts attention for cancer therapy
- 6GE Healthcare and BAC collaborate to launch new bioprocess affinity resin
- 7Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 8Isis Pharmaceuticals Singapore opens lab in the state-of-the-art Biopolis Center for biomedical sciences
- 9Sorbus Pharmaceuticals GmbH incorporated in Vienna, Austria
- 10BD Completes Acquisition of GeneOhm Sciences, Inc.
- Aspirin targets key protein in neurodegenerative diseases
- Beckman Coulter Cytometer accepted by WHO prequalification of in vitro diagnostics programme
- Essential interaction between malaria parasites and liver cells
- Immune-disorder treatment in mice holds potential for multiple sclerosis patients
- Sensor sees nerve action as it happens