To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New President
Todd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
05-04-2012: DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1Why stem cells need to stick with their friends
- 2Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 3Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 4Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 57TM Pharma's new first-in-class anti-obesity drug completes Phase I/II clinical studies
- 6ElexoPharm Appoints Prof. Jürgen Engel as Chairman of the Advisory Board
- 7European Medicines Agency advises on compassionate use of daclatasvir
- 8Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 9CLC bio tests Next Generation Sequencing solution on African tuberculosis data
- 10Professor Dr. Gilbert Schönfelder to become the new Head of the Department of Experimental Toxicology and ZEBET at the BfR
- Roche announces change in Board of Directors
- IMGM Laboratories GmbH announces the appointment of Dr. Michael Bonin as Man ...
- Miriam Monge to Join Sartorius Stedim Biotech as Director
- Zenith Epigenetics Appoints Julie Cherrington as President and CEO
- DuPont Pioneer Names Neal Gutterson to Lead Agricultural Biotechnology