To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 4Researchers Hone in on Stem Cell that Speeds Healing of Stubborn Diabetes Wounds
- 5Magnetic material attracts attention for cancer therapy
- 6Fresenius to acquire US drug-maker APP Pharmaceuticals in US$3.7 billion deal
- 7Health problems resulting from Guduchi herbal tea are possible
- 8Bayer Schering Pharma and EndoCeutics Enter into a Global Agreement for the Development and Commercialization
- 9Inno Biologics and CEVEC Sign License Agreement for Human CAP Technology
- 10Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- Sanofi Appoints Suresh Kumar to the Executive Committee and Executive Vice P ...
- Cristal Therapeutics Announces Formation of Scientific Advisory Board
- Dr. Holger Zinke presented with the Greifswald Research Award 2015
- Horizon Discovery Group plc appoints Mr Grahame Cook as a Non-Executive Director
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals Appoints Jean-Pierre Bizzari, M.D., to its Board of D ...
- Stem Cell Treatment Speeds Up Recovery after Spinal Cord Injury in Monkeys
- Can a viral co-infection impair immunity against Plasmodium and turn malaria lethal?
- Modifying stem cells shows initial promise in battle against muscular dystrophy
- AbbVie Completes Acquisition of Pharmacyclics
- Danaher To Acquire Pall Corporation