To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Ciro Ahumada, new Global CEO of Qualicaps
- 4Plant-made antibodies to control dental caries in a large scale
- 5GE Healthcare to complete the acquisition of Biacore
- 6258 Biotech Graduates Start Careers in Canadian Biotech Companies Thanks to Federal Program
- 7Health problems resulting from Guduchi herbal tea are possible
- 8Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 9ORYX' Oncolytic Virus ParvOryx Successfully Completes Phase I/IIa Trial to Treat Glioblastoma Multiforme
- 10Probiomics becomes Bioxyne