To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Fresenius to acquire US drug-maker APP Pharmaceuticals in US$3.7 billion deal
- 3Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 4Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 5Corning Incorporated Acquires Axygen BioScience, Inc.
- 6Bayer Schering Pharma and EndoCeutics Enter into a Global Agreement for the Development and Commercialization
- 7QIAGEN Acquires ESE GmbH
- 8Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 9Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 10Bayer completes acquisition of Dihon Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- NSF grant for engineering noses, jaws and ears
- College of Medicine researcher gets neuroscience research grant
- Thomas Bachmann is new Chief Executive Officer of the Eppendorf Group
- BRAIN panels decide on next steps for the continuation of the industrializat ...
- Otic Pharma Appoints Gregory J. Flesher as Chief Executive Officer
- Cellular recycling complexes may hold key to chemotherapy resistance
- Bristol-Myers Squibb enters agreement to acquire Promedior, Inc.
- Yeast study yields insights into cell-division cycle
- TGen study identifies potential genes associated with the most common form of liver damage
- Completely paralyzed man voluntarily moves his legs