To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New President
Todd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
05-Apr-2012: DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1First acute intermittent porphyria patient treated with a gene therapy product
- 2Scientists report on trial of early-generation Ebola, Marburg vaccine candidates
- 3Merck Obtains US Antitrust Clearance for Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich
- 4One punch to knock out flu
- 5Gummy bears under antiparticle fire
- 6Research suggests anti-inflammatory protein may trigger plaque in Alzheimer’s disease
- 7Valneva Signs an Agreement to Acquire Dukoral Vaccine
- 8Estrogen worsens allergic reactions in mice
- 9The Top 5 Pharmaceutical Companies Generate Over a Third of Global Revenues by Blockbuster Drugs
- 10Tattoo-like sensor can detect glucose levels without a painful finger prick
- Promethera Biosciences reshapes its leadership team
- ThromboGenics Appoints Emmanuèle Attout as Independent Non-Executive Director
- Seward appoints Dan Crothers as Managing Director
- Additional Member to ZEISS Executive Board
- CiToxLAB announces the appointment of Dr. Philippe Ancian as Senior Director ...
- Researchers produce two bio-fuels from a single algae
- Green tea ingredient may target protein to kill oral cancer cells
- UF study of drug users finds people with ADHD started using at younger age
- Low influenza vaccination rates among nursing home employees put residents at risk
- Novozymes, Cargill continue bio-acrylic acid partnership as BASF exits