To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1First acute intermittent porphyria patient treated with a gene therapy product
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 4Fresenius to acquire US drug-maker APP Pharmaceuticals in US$3.7 billion deal
- 5Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 6Researchers Hone in on Stem Cell that Speeds Healing of Stubborn Diabetes Wounds
- 7Bayer Schering Pharma and EndoCeutics Enter into a Global Agreement for the Development and Commercialization
- 8Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 9Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 10Corning Incorporated Acquires Axygen BioScience, Inc.
- Using bacterial 'fight clubs' to find new drugs
- Intersection between nervous and musculoskeletal system could be key to treating Pompe disease
- SIRION Biotech Plans Opening of a New Office in the Boston Area
- AbbVie Announces New Phase 3b Results in Genotype 1b Chronic Hepatitis C Patients with Compensated Liver Cirrhosis
- DuPont Pioneer Gains Exclusive License for Genome-Editing Technology from Vilnius University