To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New President
Todd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
05-04-2012: DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 2Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 3Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 4Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 5Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 6Arkema and CJ officially launch the construction of their Bio-Methionine and Thiochemicals complex in Malaysia
- 7Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 8Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 9MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II
- 10Bayer acquires exclusive rights to Bioton’s insulin SciLin