To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- Neil Goldsmith stepping down as CEO and Board member of Evolva
- Merck awards its 2017 Grant for Fertility Innovation (GFI) to research projects
- This year’s research prize awarded by Eppendorf goes to the United Kingdom
- Waters Corporation elects Flemming Ornskov to Board of Directors
- Otto Hahn Medal for Jaime Agudo-Canalejo
- Merck and Pfizer Collaborate with Corning to Modernize Pharmaceutical Glass Packaging
- New hopes for therapy of chronic fatigue
- Macrophages engulf cancer cells in solid tumors
- Why do BRCA1 mutations cause predominantly breast and ovarian cancer?
- Lunatic fringe gene plays key role in the renewable brain