To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- Agilent Thought Leader Award Presented to Renowned Drug Discovery Researcher ...
- Zelluna Immunotherapy appoints Miguel Forte as Chief Executive Officer
- Italian Scientist Wins 2017 Eppendorf & Science Prize
- Doug Berthiaume to Retire as Chairman of the Board of Waters Corporation
- Heptares founder Richard Henderson receives Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017
- Unlocking the secrets of Ebola
- How to switch liver cancer cell growth from 2-D to 3-D structures
- How the immune system identifies invading bacteria
- Manganese-based MRI contrast agent may be safer alternative to gadolinium-based agents
- Kevlar-based artificial cartilage mimics the magic of the real thing