To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products Announces New PresidentTodd Sutton has been Appointed President of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products announced that Todd Sutton has been appointed president of DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products LLC. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture formed in 2004 between DuPont and Tate & Lyle.
A 28-year veteran of DuPont, Todd brings a wealth of business and market expertise to this leadership role. Previously, he was vice president at Liqui-Box, a packaging company acquired by DuPont. He also served as the global marketing director for the Solae™ soy protein business, a joint venture between DuPont and Bunge headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. Prior to that, Todd worked in the DuPont™ Corian® business where he held a range of sales, marketing and regional management positions in New York, Massachusetts, and Delaware. He spent 2-1/2 years in Hong Kong as the regional product manager before returning to the corporate headquarters in Delaware.
- 1Memory capacity of brain is 10 times more than previously thought
- 2Sweating for science
- 3Study shows that chemo- and radiation therapies often elevate heart disease risks
- 4Research finds possible answer to why some develop Alzheimer’s - and others don’t
- 5Born to break
- 6Why nerve cells die
- 7New study creates first 3-D vision of cancer target
- 8Sugar-based carbon hollow spheres that mimic moth eyes
- 9Researchers kill drug-resistant lung cancer with 50 times less chemo
- 10Microscopy: Nine at one blow