To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Laboratory Nutsche Filter Dryer for solid-liquid separation and scale-up development
Efficient - Up to 100% product recovery thanks to a unique filtration basket design
Predictable - Programmable recipe sequences for consistent batch reproducibility
Simple - All-in-one unit minimises manual handling and potential product contamination
Modular, all-in-one unit that supersedes traditional Büchner filtration and oven drying methods
Struggling to scale-up your solid-liquid separation process in your lab?
The GFD®Lab was developed to overcome well-known production challenges faced by manufacturers when using traditional production methods such as Büchner filtration and oven tray-drying. It is the ideal technology to successfully complete scale-up and scale-down activities and obtain predictive performance results.
It is a miniature version of a production filter-dryer, consisting of an agitated vessel with and integrated heating jacket designed to work under vacuum and under pressure. Vessels are available in either BS 3.3 glass, 316L S/S or Alloy 22. Solid-liquid separation is performed within its unique filtration basket, which can be removed to ease and maximise product collection. Thanks to a 4" HMI touchscreen, production can start at a touch of a button. Reach out today to see how this world-leading process solution can support your process development activities.
Find out More in the Video
- 1NEW: Benchtop Cell Sorting: A Space-saving Solution with Flexible Upgrades
- 2ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 3ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 4Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 5ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 6Protection for Antibodies and Antigens Coated on Plates
- 7MolYsis: Selective Enrichment and Isolation of Bacterial and Fungal DNA from Host Material
- 8Introducing the Scepter 3.0 Handheld Cell Counter from Merck
- 9New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 10Protein Purification Handbooks