To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
AlloCyte Pharmaceuticals AG (AlloCyte) is a privately held Swiss company founded in November 2011. AlloCyte develops innovative small molecule drugs for severe immune-mediated diseases. AlloCyte targets one of the most powerful families of drug targets, integrins, via a novel pharmacological mechanism. AlloCyte’s activities are financed by private investors and public funds including the Swiss Commission for Technology and Innovation (CTI).
Gabriele Weitz Schmidt
Chief Scientific Officer
- 1Intas Biopharmaceuticals Ltd.
- 2LPT - Laboratory of Pharmacology and Toxicology GmbH & Co. KG
- 3Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- 4Life Technologies Corporation
- 5Scientis Pharma SA
- 6MEDICE Arzneimittel Pütter GmbH & Co. KG
- 7Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH
- 8TranScrip Partners
- 9BIOTON S.A.
- 10Abbott GmbH & Co. KG