To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 3Fresenius to acquire US drug-maker APP Pharmaceuticals in US$3.7 billion deal
- 4Researchers Hone in on Stem Cell that Speeds Healing of Stubborn Diabetes Wounds
- 5Abbott to Acquire Solvay Pharmaceuticals Business
- 6Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 7Bayer Schering Pharma and EndoCeutics Enter into a Global Agreement for the Development and Commercialization
- 8Oxford BioMedica has appointed Martin Diggle as a non-executive director
- 9Merck Repatriates Diabetes and Thyroids Portfolio in Russia
- 10Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences