To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Olive oil: the key to curing cancer?
- 2Researchers Hone in on Stem Cell that Speeds Healing of Stubborn Diabetes Wounds
- 3Stem Cells from Pulled Teeth Might Yield a Cure for Blindness
- 4World’s first cancer stem cell model from iPS cells
- 5Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 6Cyberonics And Sorin Group To Merge
- 7Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 8Boosting a natural protection against Alzheimer's disease
- 9University of Florida researchers find source of some middle-age memory problems
- 10From the scent of geranium to cough medicine