To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3GE Healthcare Acquires Wave Biotech LLC
- 4Global Biotech Area Surges Past 100 Million Hectares on 13 Percent Growth
- 5Magnetic material attracts attention for cancer therapy
- 6GE Healthcare and BAC collaborate to launch new bioprocess affinity resin
- 7Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 8Isis Pharmaceuticals Singapore opens lab in the state-of-the-art Biopolis Center for biomedical sciences
- 9Sorbus Pharmaceuticals GmbH incorporated in Vienna, Austria
- 10BD Completes Acquisition of GeneOhm Sciences, Inc.