To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
04-04-2011: BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Why stem cells need to stick with their friends
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 4Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 5Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 6Novirio Pharmaceuticals Limited Becomes Idenix Pharmaceuticals , Inc.
- 7Bayer acquires exclusive rights to Bioton’s insulin SciLin
- 8BASF Fine Chemicals Switzerland SA and BASF Orgamol Pharma Solutions SA merger announced
- 9Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 10Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- A new cellular garbage control pathway with relevance for human neurodegenerative diseases
- immatics receives €22 million final tranche of Series D fundraising
- Siemens Healthcare agrees to sell microbiology business to Beckman Coulter
- Merck Serono Appoints Luciano Rossetti as Global Head of R&D
- A Sweet Pathway into the Cell