To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Ciro Ahumada, new Global CEO of Qualicaps
- 3Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 4Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Pevion’s therapeutic Candida vaccine generates functional B cell memory in all vaccinees
- 7Corning Incorporated Acquires Axygen BioScience, Inc.
- 8Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- 9Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 10Pharming announces agreement with Renova Life targeting factor VIII for the treatment of haemophilia A