To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
04-04-2011: BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Why stem cells need to stick with their friends
- 2Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 3Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 4Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 5Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 6Oxford BioMedica has appointed Martin Diggle as a non-executive director
- 7Stratified Medicine Scotland Innovation Centre appoints chairman
- 8BASF Fine Chemicals Switzerland SA and BASF Orgamol Pharma Solutions SA merger announced
- 9Nomad Bioscience: new plant biotechnology company founded to focus on biomaterials and biopharmaceuticals
- 107TM Pharma's new first-in-class anti-obesity drug completes Phase I/II clinical studies
- Polyethylene-containing microplastic particles: health risk resulting from the use of skin cleansing and dental care products is unlikely
- New Research Method Opens Door to Therapy with Human Muscle Stem Cells
- Cenix BioScience and Metanomics Health sign research agreement
- Potential therapy for incurable Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
- Nanocosmos of cells under the magnifying glass