To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 2Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 3Ciro Ahumada, new Global CEO of Qualicaps
- 4Plant-made antibodies to control dental caries in a large scale
- 5GE Healthcare to complete the acquisition of Biacore
- 6258 Biotech Graduates Start Careers in Canadian Biotech Companies Thanks to Federal Program
- 7Health problems resulting from Guduchi herbal tea are possible
- 8Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 9ORYX' Oncolytic Virus ParvOryx Successfully Completes Phase I/IIa Trial to Treat Glioblastoma Multiforme
- 10Probiomics becomes Bioxyne