To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
04-04-2011: BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Why stem cells need to stick with their friends
- 2Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 3Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 4Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 5Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 6ElexoPharm Appoints Prof. Jürgen Engel as Chairman of the Advisory Board
- 77TM Pharma's new first-in-class anti-obesity drug completes Phase I/II clinical studies
- 8BASF Fine Chemicals Switzerland SA and BASF Orgamol Pharma Solutions SA merger announced
- 9Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- 10European Medicines Agency advises on compassionate use of daclatasvir
- Evotec takes legal steps against Andromeda Biotech, Ltd.
- Merck Serono and Sutro Biopharma to Partner on Development of Antibody Drug Conjugates
- New diagnostic method identifies genetic diseases
- Bayer plans to focus entirely on Life Science businesses
- Pathogens specifically target multi-function proteins