To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
04-04-2011: BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 2Pro Bono Bio Launches Flexiseq: A Novel Approach to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
- 3Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 4Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 5Researchers divide enzyme to conquer genetic puzzle
- 6Arkema and CJ officially launch the construction of their Bio-Methionine and Thiochemicals complex in Malaysia
- 7Merck & Co., Inc. Opens Asia Pacific Regional Headquarters in Singapore
- 8Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 9MIV-210 - a potential drug against hepatitis B and HIV - enters phase II
- 10Bayer acquires exclusive rights to Bioton’s insulin SciLin