To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Fresenius to acquire US drug-maker APP Pharmaceuticals in US$3.7 billion deal
- 3Merck KGaA Acquires Bioscience Company in India
- 4Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 5Bayer Schering Pharma and EndoCeutics Enter into a Global Agreement for the Development and Commercialization
- 6Corning Incorporated Acquires Axygen BioScience, Inc.
- 7Forbion announces Amgen agreement to acquire portfolio company Biovex for up to US$1 billion
- 8Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 9QIAGEN Acquires ESE GmbH
- 10Novartis completes acquisition of majority stake in Zhejiang Tianyuan expanding vaccines presence in China
- Evotec and CHDI Foundation expand ongoing collaboration to fight Huntington's disease
- IMD Natural Solutions Receives €4 Million Equity Investment from Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Cirrhosis, antibodies increase risk of poor outcome for autoimmune hepatitis patients
- A quarter of a century: Analytik Jena celebrates
- A Barcode For Shredding Junk RNA