To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Memory capacity of brain is 10 times more than previously thought
- 2Sweating for science
- 3Study shows that chemo- and radiation therapies often elevate heart disease risks
- 4Research finds possible answer to why some develop Alzheimer’s - and others don’t
- 5Born to break
- 6Why nerve cells die
- 7New study creates first 3-D vision of cancer target
- 8Sugar-based carbon hollow spheres that mimic moth eyes
- 9Researchers kill drug-resistant lung cancer with 50 times less chemo
- 10Microscopy: Nine at one blow