To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
04-04-2011: BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Rosetta Resolver® Gene Expression Data Analysis System licensed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 2Panspecific antibodies: Novimmune successful in multiple specificities
- 3Takara Bio to Acquire Clontech Unit of BD Biosciences
- 4Michael Schlenk New Chief Executive Officer of Centogene Holding AG
- 5Pharma’s New Hero: Supergenerics Save Money and Improve Drugs
- 6Bayer’s Novel Anticoagulant Xarelto now also Approved in the EU
- 7Pharmexa A/S sells Pharmexa-Epimmune to the Korean company VaxOnco, Inc.
- 8Fresenius to acquire US drug-maker APP Pharmaceuticals in US$3.7 billion deal
- 9DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals opens new 6-APA intermediate plant in China
- 10Novirio Pharmaceuticals Limited Becomes Idenix Pharmaceuticals , Inc.
- QIAGEN announces broad agreement with Astellas Pharma to develop companion diagnostics
- Synapses always on the starting blocks
- Eppendorf Award for Young European Investigators 2015: Call for entries
- Preventing Shock
- SSB’s Production Facility Design for WuXi AppTec Receives Honorable Mention at the ISPE Facility of the Year Awards 2014