To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
BASF Increases Prices for Nature-Identical Carotenoids for Human and Animal Nutrition, Excluding Astaxanthin
BASF globally increases prices for all nature-identical carotinoid formulations containing canthaxanthin, citranaxanthin, C30-ester and beta-carotene by approximately 12%, effective immediately or as existing commitments allow.
The products affected are all grades for human and animal nutrition including Lucarotin®, Beta-Carotene, Lucantin® Red, Lucantin® Yellow and Lucantin® CX Forte. All existing contractual obligations will be honored. Lucantin® Pink (astaxanthin) is not affected.
This increase is necessary to compensate for negative impacts resulting from a combination of increased energy and raw material prices, higher logistics costs and negative exchange rate effects.
- 1Game Theory Explains Social Interactions of Cancer Cells
- 2Stem Cells from Pulled Teeth Might Yield a Cure for Blindness
- 3Ebola: New studies model a deadly epidemic
- 4Green tea ingredient may target protein to kill oral cancer cells
- 5First Map of New York City Subway System Microbes
- 6Research suggests anti-inflammatory protein may trigger plaque in Alzheimer’s disease
- 7Is it possible to reset our biological clocks?
- 8Researchers say lupus treatment shows early promise
- 9Scientists extend telomeres to slow cell aging
- 10In a role reversal, RNAs proofread themselves
- Bayer: All subgroups contribute to record sales and earnings
- Technology Partnership between Berthold Technologies & Biametrics
- The Gene Center at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München and ExpreS2ion Biotechnologies Enter a Licensing Agreement
- An assembly line for medications
- From the scent of geranium to cough medicine