Biocon Limited (532523) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Biocon Limited (532523) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Biocon Limited (Biocon) is a fully integrated healthcare company engaged in the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical products through using fermentation-based technology. The company produces wide range of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), branded formulations and biologicals. Its core therapeutic areas include anti-diabetic, cardiovascular, anti-inflammatory, anti-obesity, hemostatic, hepatoprotective, gastro-intestinal, neutraceuticals, digestive-aid enzymes, immunosuppressants and anti-oxidants. In addition, the company provides contract manufacturing and research services in various fields such as mammalian and microbial cell culture fermentation; formulation development; synthetic chemistry; and vials to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Biocon operates across the world through its subsidiaries and joint ventures. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Biocon Limited Key Recent Developments…
Jan 20, 2011: Biocon Reports Earnings For Q3 Fiscal 2011
Oct 28, 2010: Biocon Plans To Invest $161 Million In Malaysia To Set Up R&D Unit
Sep 27, 2010: Biocon And CIM To Collaborate In Immunology Research Program
Aug 17, 2010: Biocon Launches New Consumer Care Division
Jul 24, 2010: Biocon Reports Net Profit Of INR723 Million In Q1 Fiscal 2010
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Biocon Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Report Highlights Piramal Healthcare Limited
Serum Institute of India Limited
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company
Panacea Biotec Limited
Bharat Immunologicals and Biologicals Corporation Limited
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Bharat Biotech International Limited
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Psoriasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012" provides data on the Psoriasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Psoriasis. It includes an overview of the tri ... more
Promethean Corp. (Promethean) is a New York based Health Care company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes its own products and is also involved in providing various health care services. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Ceres Living, produces and sells the AI ... more
GlobalData’s new report, “Austria Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others” provides key market data on the Austria Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD mill ... more
The acute coronary syndrome (ACS) market is set to rise from $7.8 billion in 2015 to $12.1 billion by 2022, at a relatively strong compound annual growth rate of 4.6%. The launch of several new lipid targeting therapies which offer clinical effectiveness for statin intolerant patients and p ... more
The therapeutics market for venous thromboembolism (VTE), a condition which comprises deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, is set to rise from $2.8 billion in 2015 to $3.7 billion by 2025, representing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.89%, according to research and consulti ... more
The combined total revenues for the peer group of 35 mid-cap biotech companies increased from $24.8 billion in 2013 to $26.5 billion in 2014, representing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.9%, according to research and consulting firm GlobalData.The company’s report "PharmaLeaders: ... more