To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Shifa International Hospitals Limited (SHFA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Shifa International Hospitals Ltd. (Shifa International) is publicly held company that is principally engaged in providing a broad range of healthcare and hospital services to the people of Pakistan. The company provides services include rehabilitation, physiotherapy, vaccination, weight loss programs, nursing, diagnostic imaging and clinical laboratory services. In addition, Shifa International offers specialised medical services in the area of endocrinology, cardiology, pulmonology, internal medicine, dermatology, nutrition, nephrology, neurology and gastroenterology. It is equipped with high-end facilities such as intensive care unit, non- intensive care unit, coronary care unit and nuclear medicine. Shifa also provides pharmacy and online consultation services. The company is headquartered in Islamabad, Pakistan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Shifa International Hospitals Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Shifa International Hospitals Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Quaid-e-Azam International Hospital
Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences
|Pharmacy / Drugs||Market study|
- 1Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 2Apex Healthcare Berhad (AHEALTH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 3PT Bristol-Myers Squibb Indonesia Tbk (SQBI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 4Shifa International Hospitals Limited (SHFA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 5Cardiac Assist Devices Market to 2017 - Increasing Uptake of Ventricular Assist Devices and Total Artificial Heart to Drive Growth
- 6Tiger Brands Ltd (TBS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 7Parenteral Nutrition Market to 2017 - Home Care Sector To Witness Strong Market Growth
- 8Kidney and Renal Diseases Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Strong Pipeline and Unmet Need Due to Poor Safety Profiles to Create Opportunities for Growth
- 9Raffles Medical Group (R01) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 10Renata Limited (RENATA) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review