Austria Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others
GlobalData’s new report, “Austria Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others” provides key market data on the Austria Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within five market categories – CSF Management, Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Neurosurgical Products. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Neurology Devices market categories – CSF Management, Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Neurosurgical Products.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within six market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the five market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Austria Neurology Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Covidien plc, DePuy, Inc., Terumo Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Austria Neurology Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Report Highlights Medtronic, Inc.
St. Jude Medical, Inc.
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Cadwell Laboratories, Inc.
Natus Medical Incorporated
Integra LifeSciences Hold
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Psoriasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012" provides data on the Psoriasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Psoriasis. It includes an overview of the tri ... more
Promethean Corp. (Promethean) is a New York based Health Care company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes its own products and is also involved in providing various health care services. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Ceres Living, produces and sells the AI ... more
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, “Anal Cancer Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2019”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global Anal Cancer Therapeutics market. The report ide ... more
The acute coronary syndrome (ACS) market is set to rise from $7.8 billion in 2015 to $12.1 billion by 2022, at a relatively strong compound annual growth rate of 4.6%. The launch of several new lipid targeting therapies which offer clinical effectiveness for statin intolerant patients and p ... more
The therapeutics market for venous thromboembolism (VTE), a condition which comprises deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, is set to rise from $2.8 billion in 2015 to $3.7 billion by 2025, representing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.89%, according to research and consulti ... more
The combined total revenues for the peer group of 35 mid-cap biotech companies increased from $24.8 billion in 2013 to $26.5 billion in 2014, representing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.9%, according to research and consulting firm GlobalData.The company’s report "PharmaLeaders: ... more