Sample receipt - reception and work planning
Results input - measurement and result capture are processes that can be supported by up2Lims
In addition to sample and order-related working methods, up2Lims also supports batch-oriented laboratories
Integrated „Laboratory Execution System“ (LES)
up2Lims has been optimized by up to data through years of experience in the LIMS area for use in small and medium-sized companies and offers comprehensive standard functionality. Through continuous optimization and further development, the system offers a high level of product and investment security, so that you can optimally map your processes in the present and optimize your laboratory processes in the future. Thanks to its large scope of services, up2Lims offers the possibility of reacting quickly and flexibly to changes without incurring additional costs for licenses. The solution supports you on your way to a paperless laboratory.
Thanks to the open architecture, up2Lims can be easily integrated into the existing infrastructure and easily connected to other IT systems.
The implementation of up2Lims is possible with little effort and takes place in such a way that subsequent system extensions can be carried out independently by experienced administrators.
- High user acceptance through intuitive user interface
- Workflow-based - enables intuitive and efficient operation
- Application on mobile devices
- Support in the optimization of processes and procedures
- Fast and flexible reaction to changing requirements
- Configuration of your requirements without programming effort
- Preconfigured, industry-specific templates
- Compliance with all relevant compliance requirements, such as 21CFR11, GMP/GAMP,
- DIN/EN 17025
- High data quality and integrity as well as complete traceability of data
- CRM functionalities
- Test equipment management, batch management, substance management, instrument management
- Interfaces and instrument connection incl. direct interface to Chromeleon
- Data Manager (raw data archiving)
- Integrated Lab Execution System (LES)
- Trend analysis and process capability (SQC)
We are at your disposal for a personal and non-binding discussion.
Request information now or download our brochure.