To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Edelstahl-Werkstoffe in Reinstwasser- und Reinstdampf-Anlagen
Stainless Steels for High Purity Water and Steam Systems
Several stainless steel grades may be used for high purity water and steam system to avoid cross-contamination of the products. The alloy composition, the microstructure, any processing or mechanical working, and the environment will influence the quality of the thin passive layer, which protects the steel from corrosion. Stainless steels show Rouging of the surfaces from routine operation, while the usual corrosion forms like pitting result quite often from system setups or poor fabrication and testing procedures. While electro polishing increases permanently the corrosion resistance, passivation has a temporary effect only. Quality control is key to detect manufacturing defects like heat tints from welding early and avoid later problems.
- 1GSDS 2.0: an upgraded gene feature visualization server
- 2Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Acupuncture Stimulation via the Vagus Nerve
- 3Particle Size Distribution of Brown and White Rice during Gastric Digestion Measured by Image Analysis
- 4Use of textile dyeing technology to create an infection‐resistant functionalized polyester biomaterial
- 5Polycaprolactone fiber meshes provide a 3D environment suitable for cultivation and differentiation of melanocytes from the outer root sheath of hair follicle
- 6Polymer degradation and drug delivery in PLGA‐based drug–polymer applications: A review of experiments and theories
- 7A quantitative in silico model for predicting skin sensitization using a nearest neighbours approach within expert‐derived structure–activity alert spaces
- 8Network‐informed gene ranking tackles genetic heterogeneity in exome‐sequencing studies of monogenic disease
- 9The <mml:math xmlns:mml="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML"
- 10Effects of policy interventions on the introduction of novel oral anticoagulants in Stockholm: an interrupted time series analysis