Move one step closer to your research goals with the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer – ergonomic, standalone spectrophotometer with high-resolution, touch screen interface. Powerful auto-range pathlength technology facilitates accurate measurements for concentrated samples with no need for dilutions. This is your innovative alternative to the NanoDrop 2000/2000c spectrophotometers.
Thermo Scientific Acclaro™ Sample Intelligence Technology
- Acclaro technology – enhances user understanding of sample quality while delivering accurate quantitative measurements.
- Verify sample quality in seconds – identify sample contaminants and obtain corrected concentration results.
- Access information through alerts – receive instant feedback about sample quality with on-demand technical support and guided troubleshooting.
- Rely on accurate results – ensure measurement integrity with embedded sensor and digital image analysis.
NanoDrop One/NanoDrop OneC Enhancements
- Integrated Android™ tablet – eliminates the need for a separate computer and provides seamless data transfer via Wireless, Ethernet or USB.
- Auto-Measure and Auto-Blank functions – multi-sample processing can be streamlined with instant measurements.
- Wider dynamic range – no dilutions required for highly concentrated samples (dsDNA at 27,500 ng/µl) with auto-range pathlength technology
- Integrated Learning Center - an archive of technical support documents and educational animations.
Advanced Connectivity for Data Storage, Printing and Sharing
- View, organize and share data on a PC: Once exported, you can view the full-data formats (e.g., contaminant analysis spectral graphs) and organize experiments using the NanoDrop One/OneC PC Viewer software.
- Easy data-to-printer options: Print your results directly from the NanoDrop One instrument via Wi-Fi, Ethernet or USB printer connection; print exported data from your PC using the Nanodrop One/OneC PC Viewer software.
- 24/7 access to data: View data anytime, anywhere from any device (Android-based or iOS-based devices, PC or Mac desktop computers) when you collect, analyze, store and share your NanoDrop One data on the NanoDrop App found on the Thermo Fisher Cloud. Requires registration.
- Online collaborations: Share data between colleagues who do not have an instrument and view NanoDrop One data across multiple Thermo Fisher Cloud-connected accounts.
NanoDrop One/NanoDrop OneC Capabilities
- Wide spectral range (190-850 nm) for measuring a variety of samples types:
- Peptides (205 nm)
- DNA and RNA (260nm)
- Purified protein (280 nm)
- Toxicology assays and industrial dyes (490 nm)
- Gold nanoparticles (520 nm)
- Colorimetric protein assays (BCA 562 nm, Bradford 595 nm, Modified Lowry 650 nm, Pierce 660 660 nm)
- Optical Density measurements (600 nm)
- Combining the patented** sample-retention system with cuvette capability accommodates low and high concentrations (2.0 - 27,500 ng/µl dsDNA and 0.06 - 820 mg/ml BSA)
- Pedestal measurements that require only 1 – 2 µl of your sample and do not require sample dilution, even for highly concentrated samples
- Calculates sample purity ratios (A260/A280 nm and A260/A230 nm)
- Pre-configured methods for DNA, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, and Lowry
- User-friendly software includes custom methods and data export capabilities
- Basic Research
- Service Labs