With over 50 years of experience Berthold Technologies is taking radio-HPLC flow detection to the next level.
Designed for maximum ease of use, safety and flexibility the FlowStar² LB 514 sets the new standard for what a radio-HPLC flow detector should be. A wide range of available cells ensures optimal performance and supports full compatibility with both, routine and challenging applications. The convenient dual mode capability enables simple installation in different configurations and makes integration into existing systems easy. Berthold Technologies research and development scientists continue to develop new tools and accessories to meet the needs of the latest liquid chromatography (LC) technologies.
Most recently we have adopted the FlowStar² to the following LC technologies:
- ULTRA HIGH-PERFORMANCE LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY (UHPLC)
Key benefits USER FRIENDLY:
the FlowStar² LB 514 is designed to be intuitive and easy to use to get you up and running quickly.
- Intuitive interface: the intuitive touch screen interface makes it easy to get started and keep going. Results are displayed in both, a graphical chromatogram and a numerical format so you can start interpreting your results in real time while the run is still in progress.
- Smart cell design: all measuring cells are equipped with a chip to automatically set the correct cell-specific system parameters.
- Predefined run parameters: extensive isotope library with predefined energy windows and cell usage options (14C, 3H, 32P, 33P, 35S, 128I, 111In, 99mTc). SAFE & SECURE: the FlowStar² LB 514 embodies our commitment to providing everything you need for safe and easy integration into your lab environment.
- Automatic HV shutdown for system safety.
- Built-in leak detection to prevent the measuring system from damage caused by aggressive liquids. The system will shut down automatically in the event of cell leakage.
- Test cell-specific automated internal system validation tests with reminder function.
On-board system performance tests with instrument-based history function.
- Password-based multi user access control to protect instrument from unauthorised use.
The FlowStar² LB 514 makes integration easy so that everything works together to ensure consistent and reliable results.
- Integrated A/D converter: records signals from external instruments (e.g. UV-detector) without requiring expensive additional hardware.
- USB port: enables external control using RadioStar or other HPLC control software (e.g. Chromeleon™).
- Two measuring channels: facilitates dual label measurements or analog output range extension.
- Dual analog output: convenient integration into existing HPLC data systems HIGHLY SENSITIVE: the ultimate platform for high-sensitivity radio-HPLC flow detection.
- High-sensitivity detection unit: random coincidence counting and luminescence subtraction for ultimate performance.
- Integrated spectrum scanning feature: improved optimisation of detector setup for each isotope.