To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
High-end functions for the protection of cell cultures, bacteria cultures or tissue cultures
CO2 incubator ICOmed with TwinDISPLAY
- Model sizes: 50, 105, 150, 240
- Setting range temperature: +18 to +50°C
- Setting range humidity: 40 to 97% rh
- Setting range CO2: 0 to 20% rh
- Setting range O2: 1 to 20% rh
Those who can control the temperature with the highest precision are those who can redefine precision time and time again. The battery buffer of the ControlCOCKPIT and the data storage as well as the modern communication interfaces and alarm function make the new Memmert CO2 incubator ICOmed a high-end appliance at an excellent price-performance ratio.
The Highlights of the Memmert CO2 Incubator ICOmed
- Easy and thorough cleaning: round corners as the interior is deep-drawn, no further installations
- Heated inner glass door: the appliance reaches the setpoint temperature faster, no condensation in the interior
- Battery-buffered ControlCOCKPIT: the operating display, protocol software and CO2 control are fully functional even during a power failure
- Visual and acoustic alarm as well as alarm notification to mobile phones if the individually adjustable temperature, CO2, O2, humidity ranges are exceeded
- Standard sterilisation programme: 60 minutes at 180 °C (without removing the sensors)
- Reliable data logging of temperature, CO2, O2, humidity, open door time conforming to FDA
A SAFE INVESTMENT IN THE FUTURE
User-Friendly Appliances Save Time and Let You Focus on What Really MattersWith the ControlCOCKPIT and the AtmoCONTROL software, setting the parameters is a matter of intuition and the many alarm and monitoring functions give you peace of mind even after work. Moreover, Memmert also made sure that even technicians love the Memmert ICOmed. The shutter box can be opened, allowing for fast access to electronic components. This makes maintenance possible even if the units are stacked. The appliance has a USB port and Ethernet interface as well as a data logger with a storage capacity of 10 years. The protocol logs can be read out and programmes can be uploaded remotely.
Active Humidity Control Makes the DifferenceFor safe cell cultivation, active humidity control is a must: it minimises vaporisation in the interior and ensures short recovery times after the door has been opened. Unchanged because unrivalled: the interior is heated from all six sides. Together with the precise humidity control and the heated inner glass door, this prevents dangerous condensation and offers maximum protection for cell and tissue cultures. The turbulence-free chamber ventilation ensures a constant and uniform atmosphere.
On the occasion of the analytica Shanghai in September, the official introduction of the team around General Manager Xin Yin Mu will take place, an engineer with many years of sales experience, gathered in the Chinese subsidiary of a large German corporate group. The branch office will exp ... more
Already in its third generation, Memmert GmbH + Co KG develops and manufactures laboratory applicances with more than 400 employees at two locations in Germany. The product range includes universal ovens, incubators, sterilisers, vacuum ovens, Peltier-cooled incubators, CO2 incubators, humi ... more
- 1NEW: Benchtop Cell Sorting: A Space-saving Solution with Flexible Upgrades
- 2ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 3ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 4Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 5ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 6Protection for Antibodies and Antigens Coated on Plates
- 7MolYsis: Selective Enrichment and Isolation of Bacterial and Fungal DNA from Host Material
- 8Introducing the Scepter 3.0 Handheld Cell Counter from Merck
- 9New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 10Protein Purification Handbooks