To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Test Shodex Analytical HPLC Columns in Your Own Laboratory
Try out our HPLC columns so that you can convince yourself of their quality. Test our analytical HPLC columns ("demo columns") for 30 days in your laboratory. This allows you to assess the separation quality of our HPLC columns with your analytes throughly for free and without risks.
After the trial period expires you send the demo columns back to us with a short test report and chromatogram of performed separations.
In the brochure you will find more information about ordering of the demo columns and the terms and conditions.
Shodex is the brand name of the HPLC columns manufactured by Showa Denko in Japan, an international chemical company. The European headquarters for Shodex are located in Munich (Germany) and provide fast deliveries to whole Europe, Russia, Africa and Middle East. They offer profound technic ... more
- 1NEW: Benchtop Cell Sorting: A Space-saving Solution with Flexible Upgrades
- 2ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 3ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 4Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 5ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 6Protection for Antibodies and Antigens Coated on Plates
- 7MolYsis: Selective Enrichment and Isolation of Bacterial and Fungal DNA from Host Material
- 8Introducing the Scepter 3.0 Handheld Cell Counter from Merck
- 9New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 10Protein Purification Handbooks