MyGo Pro and MyGo Mini are real-time PCR-cyclers of the new generation. No more space? That was yesterday. Small, solid and reliable, they are a perfect complement for every laboratory.
The MyGo Pro real-time PCR instrument provides unmatched performance in a convenient format. Novel Full Spectrum Optics deliver 120 optical channels of fluorescence data from every tube in parallel, with no moving parts, for reliable multiplex PCR. High performance Peltier elements, and solid silver blocks, provide both speed and world leading thermal uniformity. The result is rapid, precise, quantitative PCR and melting point analysis. Advanced algorithms combined with an intuitive user interface support a broad range of applications, operating systems and connection options.
- Channels: 120 optical channels
- Detection: 510 to 750nm (CMOS array)
- Reaction volume: 10 - 100µl
- Format: 0.1 ml tubes / 8-tube strips
- Further information is contained in our brochure
MyGo Mini system is easy to transport and install. Up to 16 samples can be run in 0.1 ml tubes, affordable qPCR but without compromising data quality. System is supplied standard with fast heating and cooling, whilst assay performance is supported further by a heated lid design.
The system is ideal for a large range of applications including – Research, Teaching, Diagnostics, Vetininary & Food testing to name just a few potential applications from this compact system weighing just 1.8kg! Systems are available in 4 unique colours – Blue, Green, Pink & Gold!
- Format: 0.1 ml tube
- Multiplexing Capabilities: Up to 2 targets
- Factory-Calibrated Dyes: SYBR Green I / FAM / ResoLight; VIC / HEX / Texas Red
- Further technical data you will find on our website