For long term cultivation, expansion of large numbers of cells with best protection of your cells against contamination, flasks are the preferred vessels in routine application. Unsurpassed protection of your cells from contaminants was one of the key requirements in developing the Eppendorf Cell Culture Flasks. A new, high efficiency air filter technology combines excellent protection with reliable gas exchange.
A 100% in-line pressure test for each flask guarantees leakage-free flasks for maximum workflow safety. The unique ConvexAccess™ shape of the neck facilitates the access to the growth area and makes cell seeding and media exchange much more convenient, safe and reliable.
- ConvexAccess™ geometry for facilitated access to entire growth for easier and safe cell treatment
- Optimized gas exchange and protection against contamination by high efficiency air filter technology
- Defined arrested position with plug-seal caps to prevent undesired closing
- Anti-rolling cap with corrugation facilitates cultivation steps when the cap needs to be set aside
- 100% in-line control for leakage-free flasks and maximum safety
- Direct surface identification on flask and cap
Request information now or download our brochure.