To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Individually bagged & demonstrates retention of 107 cfu/cm2 of B. diminuta per modified ASTM F838
Includes V-bottom collection plate and lid
Vacuum and Centrifuge compatible
The first of its kind for both protein purification and sterile filtration workflows.
Save time and simplify protein purification workflows with the AcroPrep 24-well Clarification and Sterile Filtration plate. It sterile (0.2 μm) filters proteins from high density cell cultures, such as CHO or HEK, in minutes. With the integrated Seitz® depth and Supor® EKV membranes, 25M cells/mL or higher cultures can easily and efficiently be processed in the fewest steps with greater than 95% recovery.
Additionally, plastic waste by weight can be reduced by up to 7X vs. traditional methods of clarification and sterile filtering.
Sterile filter in 24-well format with the AcroPrep 24-well Sterile (0.2um) Filter plate. Ideal for sterile filtration of media, regents, proteins or kits and is automation compatible for high throughput needs.
Both plates are gamma irradiated and individually packaged. Demonstrates retention of 107 cfu/cm2 of B. diminuta per modified ASTM F838, using materials and membranes available in GMP products for simplified Scale-Up. Available in packs of 2 or 8.
Request additional literature, samples or pricing from our specialists.
Find out More in the Video
Danaher Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement with Pall Corporation pursuant to which Danaher will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Pall for $127.20 per share in cash, or a total enterprise value of approximately $13.8 billion, including assume ... more
Pall Corporation announced it has acquired Filter Specialists Inc. (FSI), a worldwide supplier of filtration products and solutions based in Michigan City, Indiana. “The addition of FSI’s products and technologies to our existing portfolio of filtration solutions is a great fit for Pall. FS ... more
Pall Corporation announced it has completed the acquisition of the LifeSciences business of ATMI, Inc.. The ATMI LifeSciences portfolio acquired by Pall encompasses custom-engineered, flexible packaging solutions, single-use storage systems, mixers and bioreactors for the pharmaceutical and ... more
The life sciences industry is both driven and united by its need for speed to market, product reliability and economics. Pall’s leading edge filtration, separation and purification technologies and services play an essential and pivotal role in this industry’s ability to achieve these goals ... more
- 1NEW: Benchtop Cell Sorting: A Space-saving Solution with Flexible Upgrades
- 2ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 3ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 4Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 5ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 6Protection for Antibodies and Antigens Coated on Plates
- 7MolYsis: Selective Enrichment and Isolation of Bacterial and Fungal DNA from Host Material
- 8Introducing the Scepter 3.0 Handheld Cell Counter from Merck
- 9New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 10Protein Purification Handbooks