To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Contaminant-free products to support your research during the COVID-19 pandemic
Ideal for nucleic acid extraction, RT-PCR diagnostic panel, and SARS-Cov-2 multiplex assay
Validated Sterile SAL (10-6) as mandated by the CDC
Quality Tested with lot certificates available for proper documentation
Diagnostic product include RNase/DNase free centrifuge tubes, filter tips, and qPCR plates
Labcon’s COVID-19 Diagnostic Products are ideal for CDC protocol for nucleic acid extraction from sputum specimen, the RT-PCR diagnostic panel, and Influenza SARS-Cov-2 multiplex assay. All products are quality tested RNase/DNase free, endotoxin (pyrogen) free, and validated sterile with an SAL 10-6 with lot certificates available for proper documentation.
Our Specimen Collection and Transport Tubes are IATA 95kPa certified for air and ground transportation of UN3373 Biological and Infectious Substances. Our (micro)centrifuge tubes are leak-resistant with the highest spin rates on the market. The ZAP aerosol filter tips offer complete protection from contamination with the smallest porosity and added protease and human DNA testing. Deep well plates are available for high throughput of sample in automated processing and/or long-term storage. Our qPCR plates are designed to fit most popular thermocyclers with optimal white wells to eliminate light scattering and ensured accurate readings. Implement our ACT labeled products and reduce the overall environmental footprint.
Labcon North America was founded in Marin County, California in 1959. Our original name was Ways and Means, Inc. The name given to the company then reflected the newness of the plastics industry. We were founded to literally find the "Ways and Means" to make plastic products. We made severa ... more
- 1NEW: Benchtop Cell Sorting: A Space-saving Solution with Flexible Upgrades
- 2ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 3ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 4Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 5ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 6Protection for Antibodies and Antigens Coated on Plates
- 7MolYsis: Selective Enrichment and Isolation of Bacterial and Fungal DNA from Host Material
- 8Introducing the Scepter 3.0 Handheld Cell Counter from Merck
- 9New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 10Protein Purification Handbooks