To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Two central laboratory technologies combined: Cell Counter & Spectrometer in one handheld device
Increased stability of the cells in the sample carrier without the influence factor stain.
Automatic calculation and sample quantification by memorizing the calibration curves.
High statistical certainty with automatic cell counting due to larger view field.
Extinction, automatic cell counting, viability & calibration curves out of your pocket.
The fluidlab R-300 is the smallest and most convenient fluid analyzer available. It combines a full-fledged spectrometer with a cell counter to enhance its analytical output. A variety of test-specific sample carriers enable the device to perform a broad range of fluid analyses like extinction, automatic cell counting, viability measurements & a display of calibration curves.
anvajo GmbH, a spin-off diagnostic company from Dresden University of Technology, developed after six years of research a portable device for point-of-care fluid analysis that has the potential to be used in a wide variety of industries.
Find out More in the Video
fluidlab R-300 - The smallest and most convenient fluid analysis device on the market more
>Reliable and accurate cell counts are crucial for many different purposes such as the maintenance of cell cultures in biological research or in-proce more
In this proof of concept study, the performance of the label-free viability tool of the fluidlab R-300 is compared to two established viability assays. more
Easy setting of standard parameters in screening experiments and direct use in production without further method transfer step more
Anvajo GmbH, a spin-off diagnostic company from Dresden University of Technology, is a developer and manufacturer of point-of-care solutions for the diagnostic testing of liquids. After six years of research, the anvajo team has developed a portable device for point-of-care fluid analysis t ... more
- 1NEW: Benchtop Cell Sorting: A Space-saving Solution with Flexible Upgrades
- 2ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 3ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 4Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 5ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 6Protection for Antibodies and Antigens Coated on Plates
- 7MolYsis: Selective Enrichment and Isolation of Bacterial and Fungal DNA from Host Material
- 8Introducing the Scepter 3.0 Handheld Cell Counter from Merck
- 9New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 10Protein Purification Handbooks