To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Rugged SPE system capable of processing samples directly from their original containers using SPE Disks
Process highly particulate laden samples with ease. Handle all samples reliably with multiple pre-filters
Consistent, reproducible and accurate results whilst using less solvent than liquid-liquid extraction
Less chance of emulsions, providing more predictable and increased productivity
Extraction of organic and semi-volatile organic compounds compounds from environmental and food samples
The Biotage® Horizon 5000 Automated Extraction System is a programmable, multipurpose SPE system, capable of processing aqueous samples directly from their original containers using disk based SPE. Regulatory programs, such as US EPA, ISO and European EN, include this technology in methods for drinking water, groundwater, surface water, wastewater and whole water.
The product can handle up to seven solvents for conditioning, washing and elution. Up to four modules can be connected allowing 1–12 samples to be run at once. Improve your sample and solvent handling. Boost your productivity with simple software control.
When sample extraction becomes a problem the Biotage Horizon 5000 is your solution.
Find out More in the Video
Highly pure protein samples are essential for reliable and reproducible results in the development of biopharmaceuticals, enzyme engineering and biomarker discovery. The MEA 2 system is an easy to use and trustworthy solution for laboratory scale protein purification. Regardless if you are ... more
Biotage® Horizon 5000 - Automated SPE Disk Extraction System more
For the 13th time, the SwedenBIO Award was awarded on Wednesday night. This year’s winner is Biotage AB. Biotage is praised for contributing to the Swedish life science community for over three decades with dedication and endurance. Biotage has grown into an international company, with succ ... more
Biotage AB announced its strategic collaboration with Shandong Yingsheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd.. Yingsheng is mainly focused on independently researching, producing and selling in vitro diagnostic reagents and medical equipment, building a genetic detection platform and mass spectrometry d ... more
Biotage has appointed Tomas Blomquist as the new CEO and President of Biotage AB. Tomas Blomquist, most recently Vice President EMEA Cardimetabolic at Abbott, will start his assignment on November 6, 2019, and will then take over the responsibility for the Biotage group and its + 400 employ ... more
- 1NEW: Benchtop Cell Sorting: A Space-saving Solution with Flexible Upgrades
- 2ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 3ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 4Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 5ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 6Protection for Antibodies and Antigens Coated on Plates
- 7MolYsis: Selective Enrichment and Isolation of Bacterial and Fungal DNA from Host Material
- 8Introducing the Scepter 3.0 Handheld Cell Counter from Merck
- 9New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 10Protein Purification Handbooks