The new 2500 biochemistry analyzer of Xylem uses YSI's approved enzyme electrode technology to deliver reliable test results within 60 seconds.
The combination of the intuitive graphical user interface and the touchscreen display makes the handling of the 2500 to one of the easiest of its class.
Compared to the 2900 series analyzers, which are well-established around the world, this streamlined version offers a variety of application solutions at a very competitive price.
- Biotechnology (microbial fermentation control)
- Cell culture processes
- Food industry (fermentation processes, storage control, raw material composition)
- No sample preparation
- Fully automated multi-sample and single-sample measurement
- Ability to measure samples from a variety of sample holders, including 96-well microtiter plates and micro-centrifuge tubes
- Hardly impacts the measurement by colour, turbidity, pH or the presence of reducing substances
- High throughput
- USB port for retrieving data