SureSense+ probe and controller
Hycontrol probes are fouling-resistent
SureSense+ probes with on or two sensors
One SureSense+ controller handles three tanks
The SureSense + foam probe system prevents problems caused by unwanted foaming. Even in demanding environments (such as FDA, USP Class VI), the SureSense + system can ensure trouble-free operation thanks to fouling resistance through the patented IMA Sensing® technology.
Up to 3 probes can be connected per controller or a corresponding number of probes with up to 3 sensors per probe. This allows you to monitor several containers with one controller and regulate them by means of dosing control. Thus, significant cost savings can be achieved.
SureSense + allows precise control of aqueous foam by distinguishing between foam and liquid contact. With a choice of control algorithms, the controller can activate a dosing pump to keep the foam at a certain level or reduce the foam height as needed. SureSense + offers both proportional and delay algorithms for the economical dosage of anti-foaming agents or for other foam-reducing measures. The controller is preprogrammed with a number of selectable application profile settings to facilitate setup.
Hycontrol's unique IMA Sensing® technology ensures reliable operation, even if the connected probes are heavily soiled (fouling resistance). This is a prerequisite in demanding applications and increases the robustness and reliability of the process even in standard applications.
The SureSense + probe systems are used in the pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries, biotechnology, waste, water and wastewater treatment and digestion plants.
The main advantages of SureSense+ are:
- Clear display with easy-to-use menus and selectable pre-programmed profile settings - easy setup, programming and operation
- Multiple relay outputs for improved control
- Connect up to three foam probes to one controller - reduce costs
- Liquid detection capability to provide greater process control
- Proportional dosing algorithm reduces unnecessary anti-foaming use - saves costs
- Control pumps or valves directly or connect to external control - Flexible process control
- Probes pressure resistant up to 10 bar, temperature up to 150°C
- Wide range of probe lengths, connections and materials
- Insensitivity to contamination and thus absolute reliability of the probe
- FDA, USP Class VI, ATEX configurable
Request information now or download our brochure.
We are happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 2173 267 30 06