Don’t Worry About False Positives – Instead Obtain Reliable Results Within 3 Hours:
- Time-saving by avoiding lengthy 14 day (for sterility) or 28 days (for Mycoplasma) cultivation protocols.
- Ensures the highest level of qPCR specificity through use of TaqMan® probes.
- No need to perform uncertain melting curve analysis.
Microsart® Bacteria: The Revolution in Regenerative Medicine - Ensure ATMPs are Bacteria-Free
Prior to Treatment:
- qPCR methodology is used in combination with a special sequence for detecting the full range of bacterial contaminants.
- Ensure patient safety and help to reduce prophylactic treatment with antibiotics: Only bacteria-free cell therapy products are used for patient treatment.
Ensure Validated Quality Test Results in Compliance With International Standards:
- Developed in close cooperation with authorities.
- Microsart® AMP & ATMP Mycoplasma Kits are validated according to EP 2.6.7 for sensitivity, specificity and robustness and fulfill international criteria of international authorities like USP and JP.
- Microsart® ATMP Bacteria is validated according to EP 5.1.6 and USP <1223> for sensitivity, specificity and robustness.
Eliminate Contamination Risks by Using The Only Kit With Non-Infectious Bacterial Cells:
- Validation standards for required bacterial species are lyophilized to render them non-infectious.
- Detailed step-by-step guidance for matrix-specific validation provided by Sartorius qPCR experts.
- Avoid the risk of cross-contamination: Individually packaged patient-specific vials. (only for Microsart Bacteria)
Let The Master Mix do The Internal Control And Reduce Tedious Pipetting Steps:
- The DNA-sequence for internal control is included in the ready-to-use master mix.
- Minimize false-negative results and the number of reactions.
Start Testing Right Away Using Your Existing Equipment:
- The kits can be used with any type of qPCR cycler able to detect the fluorescent dyes FAM® and ROX®.
- Clear, color-coded reagents guide through the short and simple protocol.
- Lyophilized reagents ensure consistent quality without the need for freezer storage.