Intelligent use of space
Despite its modest footprint, a triple stacked Multitron can be used for over 60 L of culture or, with its 3 mm shaking throw option conducting 23,000 experiments in parallel. Regardless of the required capacity, the top level of the Multitron is at a comfortable working height of 1,40 m.
The perfect conditions for cultivation
Offering homogeneous conditions for reproducible results, the Multitron has been setting standards for temperature uniformity for decades. Thanks to its ingenious design, its precise CO2 control system is extremely efficient, and humidification produces no condensation. The practical door mechanism and the quick, automated start-stop feature keep interruptions in the cultivation process to a minimum.
“No” is not in our vocabulary
The Multitron allows you to pursue all manner of applications, from standard experiments with microorganisms to complex animal- and plant-cell cultivation. Its modular concept allows you to configure the shaker to your needs and select from a wide range of options, such as the right cooling. You can even upgrade your system at a later time.
Seamless monitoring and control
The eve bioprocess platform software can easily communicate with the Multitron using Ethernet. Opening up new opportunities for controlling the device and monitoring cultures inside the incubation shaker from anywhere via a web interface. You can also create customized reports and GMP-compliant process documentation.
- Maximum oxygen introduction, even when filled to maximum capacity in stacked units
- 5 or 50 mm shaking throw for optimal mixing from tubes to 5 L shake flasks
- High shaking frequencies for
- maximum oxygen transfer
Screening in 96-well plates
- Perfect conditions thanks to 3 mm shaking throw and
- 1000 min–1 Hygienic, condensate-free humidity control designed to limit evaporation loss
- Technology proven to increase yields over traditional methods
- Active CO2 control
- Energy-saving, warm-white LED lighting Light intensity up to 200 μmol m–2s–1
- Even distribution of light across the tray
- Day-night-cycle simulation or selective induction – easy to do with eve
- Active CO2 control
- Hygienic, condensate-free humidity control designed to limit evaporation loss
- Housing with antimicrobial coating as an option
- Optimized for gentle mixing and good oxygen transfer
Request information now or download our brochure.