To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Full power across 8 channels: Label-free and GxP-compliant analysis of molecular interactions
8 channels – for maximum flexibility and speed
Active temperature control and evaporation protection – for high-affinity binding systems and temperature-sensitive samples
GxP-compliant – for measuring conveniently even in regulated spaces thanks to 21 CFR Part 11 software
Easy protein quantification, kinetics and screening assays under physiological conditions
No matter whether you are drug screening, characterizing high-affinity bonds or performing basic research on signal transduction, the Octet Red96e lets you perform protein analyses quickly and easily.
Choose whether to use its 8 channels in parallel or independently for your analyses. Kinetic screening of 64 samples takes only 1.5 hours.
There are almost no limits to the sample spectrum. From molecules ≥150 Da to mammalian cells, you can safely and reliably measure even the most sensitive samples in a temperature range of between 15 and 40 °C.
Perform kinetic screening or affinity studies under physiological conditions directly on your lab bench.
The optional microplate cover minimizes sample evaporation even when performing measurements over a lengthier period, allowing you to determine long dissociation rates of high-affinity binding systems.
The label-free BLI technology makes immediate measurements in unpurified or serum-containing mixtures possible, thus saving sample preparation time.
The microfluidic-free Dip-and-Read™ format accelerates assay development and reduces instrument maintenance to a minimum, thanks to the easily and inexpensively exchangeable sensor tips.
The AppNote shows an easy method for bsAb evaluation. Utilizing Protein A and HIS1K biosensors to identify conditions quickly that are suitable for qu more
ForteBio offers the true microfluidic-free alternative to SPR for high-throughput, label-free quantitation and kinetic characterization of biologics more
ForteBio offers 21 CFR Part 11 software and full GxP products and services for Octet® instruments. Discover the benefits of label-free analytics. more
- 1ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 2NEW: Benchtop Cell Sorting: A Space-saving Solution with Flexible Upgrades
- 3ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 4Easy Documentation of Gels & Blots: New Generation of Highly Sensitive & Robust CCD Imaging Devices
- 5Protein Purification Handbooks
- 6The New Standard for Speed and Precision in High-Throughput-Qpcr: qtower3
- 7ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 8Flexible Liquid Handling Workstation for Lab Automation
- 9New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 10Automation of Cellular Assays