To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
Stericlean industrial robot range
The preferred robots for Advanced Aseptic Processes
- Unique design preventing from contamination sources
- Fully compliant with VHP sterilizations
- Consistent process reliability and employee safety
- Premium agility in compact cells
- Online traceability for high sensitive products
The Stericlean robot series are designed to meet and exceed the stringent requirements of hydrogen peroxide (H²O²) decontamination processes. They can operate in a Grade A environment for various applications in medical and pharmaceutical research labs, batch testing or pharmaceutical production.
Stäubli offers a complete range of 6-axis Stericlean robots with reach from 515 mm to 2594 mm and 4-axis SCARA robots with reach from 460 mm to 1000 mm.
Designed for high risk sterile environments
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices): Grade A
- Enclosed arm structure and sealed vertical cable
- Glossy, smooth surface
- NSF H1 food oil
- Special seals
Completely resistant to hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
With their special joints and enclosed IP65 structure, Stericlean robots are designed to handle decontamination processes (vaporous or fluid) in VHP environments.
Stericlean robots have proven their reliability time and time again in cleanroom, biotech, and pharmaceutical applications
Flexible production line integration
Due to their multiple attachment methods and open controller architecture offering any kind of industrial interface Stäubli Stericlean robots are perfectly suited for flexible and easy integration.
Pharmaceutical & Biotech, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Research, Hospital Automation
- Aseptic drug manufacturing
- Handling and packaging of IV bags, syringes, ampoules and vials
- Aseptic dispensing
- Loading and unloading of autoclaves and/or isolators
Find out More in the Video
The preferred robots for Advanced Aseptic Processes Unique design preventing from contamination sources Fully compliant with VHP sterilizations Consistent process reliability and employee safety Premium agility in compact cells Online traceability for high sensitive products The Stericlea ... more
Almost the entire production industry is experiencing a paradigm shift. Triggered by this new era of high-tech industry, companies are doing some radi more
Can the pharmaceutical industry digitize your processes as quickly as the current competitive situation requires? more
Stäubli is a global mechatronics solution provider with three core activities: textiles, connectors and robotics. Based in Switzerland the international group is present in 29 countries, on the corporate site. Our global workforce of more than 5,500 shares a commitment to partnering with c ... more
- 1NEW: Benchtop Cell Sorting: A Space-saving Solution with Flexible Upgrades
- 2ÄKTA Protein Purification Systems – Easy to Use Benchtop Systems to Accelerate Daily Routines
- 3ÄKTA pure – Flexible and Intuitive Protein Purification System
- 4Less is more: Highly accurate viscosity measurements from 0.1 mL of sample
- 5ÄKTA go – FPLC made compact
- 6Protection for Antibodies and Antigens Coated on Plates
- 7MolYsis: Selective Enrichment and Isolation of Bacterial and Fungal DNA from Host Material
- 8Introducing the Scepter 3.0 Handheld Cell Counter from Merck
- 9New Generation SEC Columns for Small-Scale Preparative Purification and Analysis of Proteins
- 10Protein Purification Handbooks