Systagenix Wound Management Limited (Systagenix) is a provider of medical devices and services for the treatment of chronic and surgical wounds and the control of bleeding. The company's key products include, ACTISORBAD, APTIC, PROMOGRAN, PROMOGRAN PRISMA, SILVERCEL, NON-ADHERENT and TIELLE. The Systagenix's products are useful to promote wound healing, maintain moist wound healing environment and control bacteria. It also provides solutions for the treatment of various infected tissue types including Necrotic Tissue, Fibrinous Tissue, Granulation Tissue, Epithelial Tissue, Dry Tissue, Moist Tissue, Wet Tissue and Infected Tissue. The company manufactures its products at its production facility in Gargave, the UK. It markets and sells its products in more than 100 countries throughout the world. The company operates as a subsidiary of Systagenix Wound Management Ltd. Systagenix is headquartered in West Sussex, the UK.
Jul 26, 2011: Systagenix Appoints Joe Woody To Board
Jun 07, 2011: Systagenix Introduces WOUNDCHEK Brand At EWMA 2011 In Belgium
Jun 06, 2011: Systagenix Appoints Ernest Waaser As New CEO
GlobalData’s Systagenix Wound Management Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Psoriasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012" provides data on the Psoriasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Psoriasis. It includes an overview of the tri ... more
Promethean Corp. (Promethean) is a New York based Health Care company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes its own products and is also involved in providing various health care services. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Ceres Living, produces and sells the AI ... more
GlobalData’s new report, “Austria Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others” provides key market data on the Austria Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD mill ... more
The acute coronary syndrome (ACS) market is set to rise from $7.8 billion in 2015 to $12.1 billion by 2022, at a relatively strong compound annual growth rate of 4.6%. The launch of several new lipid targeting therapies which offer clinical effectiveness for statin intolerant patients and p ... more
The therapeutics market for venous thromboembolism (VTE), a condition which comprises deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, is set to rise from $2.8 billion in 2015 to $3.7 billion by 2025, representing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.89%, according to research and consulti ... more
The combined total revenues for the peer group of 35 mid-cap biotech companies increased from $24.8 billion in 2013 to $26.5 billion in 2014, representing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.9%, according to research and consulting firm GlobalData.The company’s report "PharmaLeaders: ... more