To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
HIV-AIDS Testing Markets
There are an estimated 33.3 million people living with HIV (the virus which causes AIDS) worldwide and approximately 2.6 million people are newly-infected each year. While the Asian and African regions account for more than 90% of the HIV-infected population (with the highest number in Sub-Saharan Africa), the U.S. and European regions make up greater than 60% of the HIV testing market. This TriMark Publications report provides a comprehensive examination of the HIV/AIDS testing market, a specific segment of the in vitro diagnostics (IVD) market as it relates to infectious diseases. It examines the available and emerging technologies being utilized by the HIV testing field, defines the dollar volume of sales—both in the U.S. and worldwide—and analyzes the factors that influence the size and growth of the market. The chief HIV testing assays, i.e., predictive, screening, prognostic, monitoring, pharmacogenomic and theranostic, are covered thoroughly, as are high-growth applications in different clinical diagnostic areas and expanding markets, such as employee screening, emergency medicine and satellite clinic testing. Additionally, this analysis covers the following areas in details: enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), antibody/p24 antigen test (fourth-generation test), Western blot assay, line immunoassays, indirect fluorescent antibody (IFA) assay, nucleic acid tests for infectious diseases, and the emerging technologies related to HIV and AIDS diagnosis. Moreover, this study also provides a thorough analysis of the companies known to be marketing, manufacturing or developing HIV testing products, as well as provides detailed tables and figures covering HIV testing markets around the globe.
|Health care / Medical products||Market study|
Order market study
Order the market study at markt-studie.de
This is where you can add this market study to your personal favourites.
- 1PT Bristol-Myers Squibb Indonesia Tbk (SQBI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 2Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 3Herbalife Ltd. (HLF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 4Tiger Brands Ltd (TBS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 5Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering Co., Ltd. (002022) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 6Asiri Hospital PLC (ASIR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 7Gout Therapeutics Market to 2017- Entry of Novel Therapies such as Krystexxa, Uloric, Adenuric and Colcrys to Drive Market
- 8Cambodia Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report Q1 2012
- 9Sanofi-aventis Pakistan limited (SAPL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 10Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (BXP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review