GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new conference alerts, “20th European Stroke Conference - Post Conference Review and Analysis”. The conference alert is an essential source of information and analysis on the emerging therapies and new disease management techniques.
The 20th European Stroke Conference was held in Hamburg, Germany between May 24 and May 27, 2011. The four-day conference included discussion on the most recent advances in cerebral circulation and brain function, clinical stroke research and outcomes, meta-analysis, rehabilitation science and surgery. This report entitled “20th European Stroke Conference: Post-Conference Review and Analysis”, aims to cover some of the scientific articles released during the course of the conference.
The report provides complete coverage of conference. Its scope includes -
- Qualitative analysis of the studies and clinical trials presented at the conference and their impact on the key market dynamics and future treatment paradigm.
- review of pre- and post-conference KOL/analyst comments
- Market revenue data for 2010 and forecast forward to 2017 for a specific disease area (if the conference being covered is focused on a specific disease area).
- Review of key industry trends and events which are likely to impact and change the dynamics of the concerned disease markets in the long run.
Reasons to buy
The report will serve to facilitate your decision making in the concerned therapy areas. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving or are expected to drive the market in the concerned disease areas.
- Explore M&A opportunities by identifying key products and market players.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the market opportunities.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the market and the factors influencing the same.
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Psoriasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012" provides data on the Psoriasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Psoriasis. It includes an overview of the tri ... more
Promethean Corp. (Promethean) is a New York based Health Care company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes its own products and is also involved in providing various health care services. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Ceres Living, produces and sells the AI ... more
GlobalData’s new report, “Austria Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others” provides key market data on the Austria Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD mill ... more
As drug makers continue to jostle for market share and deal with declining revenues from their off-patent blockbuster drugs, M&A activity is showing no indication of slowing down in 2013. Pfizer is not leaving any stone unturned as the company continues its growth. Less than two months afte ... more
US demand for influenza vaccines will remain high in the coming decade, following a post-flu pandemic spike, predicts business intelligence provider GlobalData.
According to the company’s latest epidemiology report, seasonal influenza vaccine demand will increase from the 142 million expect ... more
Biotech companies are exploring alternative options to supplement their in-house research and development (R&D), abandoning the traditional blockbuster drug model to instead pursue deals and buy their way to success, says healthcare intelligence providers GlobalData in a new report, which e ... more