GlobalData’s new report, “Dental Biomaterials Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017” provides key market data on the dental biomaterials market in the BRICS countries. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment within three market categories – dental bone grafts, tissue regenerative materials and dental bone graft substitutes. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the overall dental biomaterials market in each of the aforementioned countries. The report is also supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key developments, wherever available.
The emerging economies, comprising of China, India, Brazil, Russia, and South Africa, with a significantly large pool of under-served patients, represent the next big opportunity for the leading medical equipment and devices manufacturers. China remains the world’s most populous country and is consequently home to a large patient base. The country is home to more than 120 million people who are aged 65 or older—a population in continuous need of medical care. India, the second most populous country globally, is home to 1.2 billion people, approximately 5% of which are aged 65 or older. It’s estimated that by 2020, India’s population will surpass China, making it the most populous country in the world. As the population continues to grow and people continue to age, the underlying demand for healthcare is also expected to increase.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Market size data for Dental Biomaterials market categories – dental bone grafts, tissue regenerative materials and dental bone graft substitutes.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within the three market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for the overall dental biomaterials market in each of the aforementioned countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the dental biomaterials market in BRICS.
- Key players covered include Geistlich Pharma AG, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Straumann Holding AG, BIOMET 3i, Inc., Osteohealth Company, DENTSPLY International Inc., BioHorizons Implant Systems, Inc., BioLok International, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the dental biomaterials competitive landscape in BRICS.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Report Highlights Geistlich Pharma AG
Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
Straumann Holding AG
BIOMET 3i, Inc.
DENTSPLY International Inc.
BioHorizons Implant Systems, Inc.
BioLok International, Inc.
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Psoriasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012" provides data on the Psoriasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Psoriasis. It includes an overview of the tri ... more
Promethean Corp. (Promethean) is a New York based Health Care company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes its own products and is also involved in providing various health care services. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Ceres Living, produces and sells the AI ... more
GlobalData’s new report, “Austria Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others” provides key market data on the Austria Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD mill ... more
As drug makers continue to jostle for market share and deal with declining revenues from their off-patent blockbuster drugs, M&A activity is showing no indication of slowing down in 2013. Pfizer is not leaving any stone unturned as the company continues its growth. Less than two months afte ... more
US demand for influenza vaccines will remain high in the coming decade, following a post-flu pandemic spike, predicts business intelligence provider GlobalData.
According to the company’s latest epidemiology report, seasonal influenza vaccine demand will increase from the 142 million expect ... more
Biotech companies are exploring alternative options to supplement their in-house research and development (R&D), abandoning the traditional blockbuster drug model to instead pursue deals and buy their way to success, says healthcare intelligence providers GlobalData in a new report, which e ... more