Cancer Therapeutics, Inc. (CTHP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Cancer Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) is a publicly held biotechnology company that is engaged in developing innovative cancer therapies, treatments and pharmaceuticals using nanotechnology. The company seeks cancer research and technology opportunities to invest in, develop, and commercialize. It focuses on research and development of anti- cancer technologies to develop cancer therapies. CTI has recently made a partnership agreement with NanoTherapies, LLC to support the development of its drug pipeline of various stages. NanoTherapies has introduced technology for treatment and detection of cancer through the use of calcium phosphate nanoparticles which are about 350 times smaller than a human cell, providing safer way to transport drugs and imaging materials into the diseased cells. CTI is headquartered at South Jordan in Utah, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cancer Therapeutics, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cancer Therapeutics, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Report Highlights PharmaIN Corporation
Secure Medical Inc.
EMD Serono, Inc.
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Psoriasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012" provides data on the Psoriasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Psoriasis. It includes an overview of the tri ... more
Promethean Corp. (Promethean) is a New York based Health Care company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes its own products and is also involved in providing various health care services. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Ceres Living, produces and sells the AI ... more
GlobalData’s new report, “Austria Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others” provides key market data on the Austria Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD mill ... more
The acute coronary syndrome (ACS) market is set to rise from $7.8 billion in 2015 to $12.1 billion by 2022, at a relatively strong compound annual growth rate of 4.6%. The launch of several new lipid targeting therapies which offer clinical effectiveness for statin intolerant patients and p ... more
The therapeutics market for venous thromboembolism (VTE), a condition which comprises deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, is set to rise from $2.8 billion in 2015 to $3.7 billion by 2025, representing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.89%, according to research and consulti ... more
The combined total revenues for the peer group of 35 mid-cap biotech companies increased from $24.8 billion in 2013 to $26.5 billion in 2014, representing a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.9%, according to research and consulting firm GlobalData.The company’s report "PharmaLeaders: ... more