To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals Limited (CXS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals Limited (ChemGenex) is a publicly held Australia-based pharmaceutical company. The company is principally engaged in the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of cancer. Its product pipeline consists of two products, omacetaxine mepesuccinate, a cetaxine which binds to the ribosomal A-site cleft and inhibiting protein translation of short-lived oncoproteins, currently in phase 2/3 for the treatment of chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML), myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) and solid tumors and quinamed, a synthetic organic compound, under phase 2 trial for the treatment of hormone refractory prostate cancer, breast and ovarian cancers. The company concentrates on the development of personalized medicines for the treatment of cancer. Its geographic operations are spread across the US and Australia. ChemGenex is headquartered in Geelong, Australia.
Recently, Cephalon, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cephalon CXS Holdings Pty Ltd., intends to make a takeover bid to acquire ChemGenex.
ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 14, 2010: Chemgenex And U.S. Fda Agree On Potential Regulatory Pathway For Omapro
Jun 07, 2010: Chemgenex Announces Positive Safety Data On Omapro Presented At Asco
Nov 02, 2010: ChemGenex Subsidiary Receives $244,479 Grant Under QTDP
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Circadian Technologies Limited
biosensis Pty Ltd
Symbion Health Limited
Verva Pharmaceuticals Limited
|Pharmacy / Drugs||Market study|
Order market study
Order the market study at markt-studie.de
This is where you can add this market study to your personal favourites.
- 1PT Bristol-Myers Squibb Indonesia Tbk (SQBI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 2Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (BXP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 3Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 4Veterinary Vaccines Market to 2017 - Europe to Strengthen Its Position as the Single Largest Market for Animal Vaccines Due To Highly Organized Livestock Farms
- 5Gout Therapeutics Market to 2017- Entry of Novel Therapies such as Krystexxa, Uloric, Adenuric and Colcrys to Drive Market
- 6Asiri Hospital PLC (ASIR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 7Herbalife Ltd. (HLF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 8Tiger Brands Ltd (TBS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 9Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering Co., Ltd. (002022) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 10Endocrinology Market to 2018 - Advanced Injection Devices for Growth Hormone and Somatostatin will Improve Ease of Use for Patients