Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (J&J Vision Care) is a opthalmic device company principally engaged in the design and manufacture of vision care products. The company’s product line includes disposable contact lens and spectacle products. VISTAKON is a division of J&J Vision, and is the manufacturer of ACUVUE brand of soft disposable contact lenses. The company's contact lenses are divided into four categories, namely General Vision Lenses, Color Lenses, Multifocal Lenses and Astigmatic Lenses. These lenses are designed for three kinds of wear such as daily wear, flexible wear and daily disposable. The company operates under Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices and Diagnostics segment. The products are marketed in more than 70 countries across the world. The company is headquartered in Florida, the US.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 19, 2010: Contact Lenses Improve Vision-Related Quality Of Life In Children Compared With Glasses: New Data
Jun 15, 2010: Janssen Installs New Solar Panel Array At Titusville Site In New Jersey
May 13, 2010: Biosense Webster Reinforces Its Leadership Position in the Electrophysiology Market at Heart Rhythm 2010
Nov 18, 2010: Longer Replacement Contact Lenses Associated With More Unscheduled Visits To The Eye Doctor: Study
Oct 01, 2010: Novartis Loses Appeal Over Contact Lens Patent Case With Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Report Highlights Nypro, Inc.
The Cooper Companies, Inc.
The Walman Optical Company
Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Psoriasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012" provides data on the Psoriasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Psoriasis. It includes an overview of the tri ... more
Promethean Corp. (Promethean) is a New York based Health Care company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes its own products and is also involved in providing various health care services. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Ceres Living, produces and sells the AI ... more
GlobalData’s new report, “Austria Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others” provides key market data on the Austria Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD mill ... more
As drug makers continue to jostle for market share and deal with declining revenues from their off-patent blockbuster drugs, M&A activity is showing no indication of slowing down in 2013. Pfizer is not leaving any stone unturned as the company continues its growth. Less than two months afte ... more
US demand for influenza vaccines will remain high in the coming decade, following a post-flu pandemic spike, predicts business intelligence provider GlobalData.
According to the company’s latest epidemiology report, seasonal influenza vaccine demand will increase from the 142 million expect ... more
Biotech companies are exploring alternative options to supplement their in-house research and development (R&D), abandoning the traditional blockbuster drug model to instead pursue deals and buy their way to success, says healthcare intelligence providers GlobalData in a new report, which e ... more