LTT Bio-Pharma Co., Ltd. (LTT Bio-Pharma) is a biotech company, engaged in research and development of drugs and new technologies. Its research and development activities are focused on developing the DDS (Drug Delivery System) drug products. The company has also developed an EIP punch, a technology that allows tableting without magnesium stearate (St-Mg) which prevents adhesion of the medicine powder to the punch. The marketed drug products include Ropion injection, Farnerate Gel, Liple injection, Limethason, Palux injection and Haloart. The product pipeline of the company consists of PC-SOD for target indications such as Idiopathic Interstitial pneumonia (IIP) and Ulcerative colitis (UC); SRG (Anticancer drug-induced neutropenia), AS-013 (peripheral arterial disease), NSAID (Inflammatory disease), HAp-IFN (Hepatitis C), Nano-steroid (Rheumatoid arthritis Collagen disease) and Nano-PGE1 for peripheral arterial disease. LTT Bio-Pharma Co., Ltd. (LTT Bio-Pharma) is a biotech company, engaged in research and development of drugs and new technologies. Its research and development activities are focused on developing the DDS (Drug Delivery System) drug products. The company has also developed an EIP punch, a technology that allows tableting without magnesium stearate (St-Mg) which prevents adhesion of the medicine powder to the punch. LTT Bio-Pharma has entered into several collaborative research and contract research agreements with the Research Institute for Drug Discovery, St. Marianna University School of Medicine and Kumamoto University Graduate School of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. Such agreements research have led to fruition of many patent applications and the patent portfolio of the company consists of WO2008090662 (metal surface treatment method); WO2005073718 (method of screening compound safe to gastric mucosa); EP1882468 (tablet making mortar or pestle); WO2005060935 (process for producing the same and parenterally administered preparation from the nanoparticle); WO2004112751 (process for producing the same and preparation containing the microparticle); WO2004096179 (zinc-containing sustained-release composition); WO2007074604 (Nano steroid - Nano PGE1) and many more. LTT Bio-Pharma is headquartered at Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of LTT Bio-Pharma Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of LTT Bio-Pharma Co., Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Report Highlights Kyosei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Daiichi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
Wakamoto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Kaigen Co., Ltd.
GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Psoriasis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012" provides data on the Psoriasis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Psoriasis. It includes an overview of the tri ... more
Promethean Corp. (Promethean) is a New York based Health Care company. The company develops, manufactures and distributes its own products and is also involved in providing various health care services. The company through its wholly owned subsidiary, Ceres Living, produces and sells the AI ... more
GlobalData’s new report, “Austria Neurology Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices and Others” provides key market data on the Austria Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD mill ... more
As drug makers continue to jostle for market share and deal with declining revenues from their off-patent blockbuster drugs, M&A activity is showing no indication of slowing down in 2013. Pfizer is not leaving any stone unturned as the company continues its growth. Less than two months afte ... more
US demand for influenza vaccines will remain high in the coming decade, following a post-flu pandemic spike, predicts business intelligence provider GlobalData.
According to the company’s latest epidemiology report, seasonal influenza vaccine demand will increase from the 142 million expect ... more
Biotech companies are exploring alternative options to supplement their in-house research and development (R&D), abandoning the traditional blockbuster drug model to instead pursue deals and buy their way to success, says healthcare intelligence providers GlobalData in a new report, which e ... more