To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PPHM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Peregrine) is a publicly held pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the development and manufacture of monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer and serious viral infections. The company's product pipeline consists of bavituximab, a monoclonal antibody that binds to a basic component of the cell structure called a phospholipid that is exposed only on the surface of tumor blood vessel cells or on cells infected with certain viruses developed for the treatment of breast, brain, prostate cancer and infectious diseases such as HCV, HIV and cytomegalovirus and cotara, an antibody attached to a radioactive molecule designed to deliver a radioactive isotope to kill the tumor literally from the inside out and is targeted at brain and colorectal cancer. It has entered into collaborations with Schering AG, Merck KgaA, SuperGen, Inc. and Affitech AS to further develop its product pipeline. In addition it offers contract manufacturing services. In June 2009, the company announced data from its three phase-II Bavituximab cancer trials. Peregrine is headquartered in Tustin, the US.
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 09, 2011: Peregrine Appoints Kerstin Menande As Head Of Medical Oncology
Mar 11, 2011: Peregrine Reports Net Loss Of $8.9m For Q3 Fiscal 2011
Nov 02, 2010: Peregrine Receives $977,917 Grant Under IRS Section 48D For Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Projects
Oct 21, 2010: Peregrine Appoints Carlton Johnson As Chairman Of Board
Sep 09, 2010: Peregrine Reports Net Loss Of $7.69 Million For Q1 Fiscal 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Nitto Denko Technical Corporation
Vesta Therapeutics, Inc.
Romark Laboratories, L.C.
|Pharmacy / Drugs||Market study|
Order market study
Order the market study at markt-studie.de
This is where you can add this market study to your personal favourites.
- 1PT Bristol-Myers Squibb Indonesia Tbk (SQBI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 2Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 3Herbalife Ltd. (HLF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 4Tiger Brands Ltd (TBS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 5Asiri Hospital PLC (ASIR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 6Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering Co., Ltd. (002022) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 7Gout Therapeutics Market to 2017- Entry of Novel Therapies such as Krystexxa, Uloric, Adenuric and Colcrys to Drive Market
- 8Cambodia Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report Q1 2012
- 9Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (BXP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- 10Sanofi-aventis Pakistan limited (SAPL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review