To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Time for change - Clarity Chromatography Software
Top choice for ease of use and cost effectivenessby DataApex
Clarity is more than just usual chromatography software. It enables to control more than 300 different instruments from one environment and this makes Clarity one of the most flexible chromatography software.
Clarity brings easy operation, unmatched free user' support including free SW updates, optional extensions (SST, GPC, NGA etc.), competitive pricing and A/Ds with 3 years warranty.
It is designed to acquire and evaluate data from up to four chromatographs at a time (multi-detector measurement is supported) and is compatible with any commercially available chromatograph. Clarity™ includes support tools for GLP/ 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Clarity is available in English, Chinese, German and Spanish localizations.
Clarity can be expanded by a wide range of control modules and extensions:
- SST Extension (System Suitability Test)
- GPC Extension (Gel Permeation Chromatography)
- PDA Extension
- CE Extension
- EA Extension (Elemental analysis)
- NGA Extension ( Natural Gas Analysis)
- GC Control (Agilent, Dani, Shimadzu…)
- AS Control (Agilent, HTA, CTC, Spark Holland…)
- LC Control (Agilent, LabAlliance, Knauer, Shimadzu, Merck Hitachi…)
The demonstration version of the Clarity Software and the complete list of controlled instruments can be downloaded from the DataApex website.
The software is regarded highly for its ease of use, excellent performance, and cost-effectiveness. DataApex provides exceptional free of charge updates and support to all its users. Recent User’s survey confirmed high user’s satisfaction with DataApex services.
Clarity has been developed by DataApex, a company that is solely focused on chromatography software development. DataApex has served the chromatography software market successfully for over 20 years, with its products sold in more than 60 countries worldwide. Nine chromatography instrument manufacturers privately resell labeled versions of DataApex’s software.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or get in contact with us!
This is where you can add this software to your personal favourites
- 1RAMalyze - Reliable RAMAN Spectrum Interpretation in Practice
- 2Scientific Graphing and Data Analysis: SigmaPlot 12.5
- 3IR Spectra Interpretation for laboratory and routine analysis
- 4LabWare LIMS and ELN
- 5STARLIMS V11 – Advanced Analytics, MOBILE Apps and CLOUD Services
- 6Limsophy RALIMS overcomes frontiers between LIMS and ELN