Whatman GD/X Syringe Filters are specifically designed for high-particulate-loaded samples.
Designed with four filtration layers, these filters substantially reduce blockage and increase volume throughput.
In fact, GD/X Syringe Filters can process three to seven times more sample volume than standard syringe filters.
- Requires less hand pressure, even with the most difficult samples
- Three to seven times the volume of sample filtered compared with conventional filters
- Increases flow rates
- Extends filter life and reduces the chance of having to use multiple filters
- 13 and 25 mm diameter syringe filters
- 13 mm devices for samples up to 10 ml and 25 mm devices for samples greater than 10 ml (however, the volume of sample that can be filtered through each filter depends on the characteristics of the sample)
- Sterile options
- Pigment-free polypropylene housing
- Prefiltration stack of Whatman GMF 150 (graded density) and GF/F glass microfiber media
For a free sample, visit our product website.