To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
The Fraction collectors Vario-4000 series: small-sized instruments for a large number of fractions
For R&D, pilot plants and productionby LABOMATIC Instruments AG
Thanks to their small size as a result of their space-saving design the LABOCOL Vario-4000 fraction collectors are predestined for use where space is limited. There are no limitations to vial size and number of fractions and columns. The open systems can be tailored to customer requirements.
The superior fraction collectors of the LABOCOL Vario-4000 series offer flexible handling and programs for any application. Thanks to their small size and the many possible applications the Vario-4000 series instruments are ideally suited not only for research & development but also for pilot plants and production. The Vario-4000 series instruments differ with respect to their base size and number of fractions. The series consists of LABOCOL Vario-4000, Vario-4000 Plus, and Vario-4000 X-Plus.
The vials are placed in racks on a base of 30 cm (width) by 50 cm (depth) in size. Many different racks are available. They are specified under rack types. The fractioning area offers space for three racks of the same type at any one time.
Compared with Vario-4000, this instrument has a larger base size of 46 cm (width) by 50 cm (depth), offering space for five racks at any given time.
This instrument is tailored to customer requirements. On its base of up to 49 cm (width) by 57 cm (depth) any fraction containers can be placed. We will individually manufacture the racks that you need and adjust the size and number of fractions to your requirements. Fraction volumes of several litres are possible. Please contact us for further information. We look forward to hearing from you.
- removable XY system
- freely programmable XY system
- height of fraction collector arm is variable: dynamic adjustment to length of vial
- touchscreen panel serves as the programming console
- the programming console can be positioned independent of the instrument
- programming of the fractionation time or pump output volume
- automatic rack recognition
- peak detection
- flexible capacities
- aggressive solvents pose no problems because the housing and vial racks are made of stainless steel
- small size and optimal usage of available space
- unique tubing for solvents
- built-in flow interruption valve and delay/waste valve
- up to one litre of fractionation volume
- fractionation of an unlimited number of fractions (programmable)
- drain racks for collection of up to 100 fractions independent of volume
- choice of different vials and containers, ranging in volume from a few millilitres up to one litre
- line or meander operation modes for distribution
- multiple chromatography, simultaneous dosage of up to 20 column fractions
- external inlets and outlets
This is where you can add this product to your personal favourites
- 1BIOSTAT® A plus - compact autoclavable fermenter | bioreactor system
- 2PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot
- 3Targeted Metabolite Identification and Quantification
- 4Fully Programmable Extraction System
- 5Online Measurement of Glucose and Lactate within Fermenter | Bioreactor
- 6ELISA kits for the measurment of SDF-1/CXCL12
- 7HIV Blot 2.2 Western Blot Assay - HIV Confirmation Test
- 8Reduce matrix effects and interference
- 9Let us design the ideal fermenter for your process
- 10Next Generation Sequencing: New kit allows for ultra-deep microbiome sequencing