To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
inVia - the most flexible Raman microscope for research applications
Renishaw's inVia Raman microscopes are high-performing spectrometers
High-resolution confocal measurements (both spectral and spatial) are enabled with the integration of research-grade optical microscopes. This ultra-high performance is further enhanced by multiple laser support with software-controlled motorised switching between excitation wavelengths.
The flexibility of Renishaw’s inVia Raman microscopes puts them in pole position in the marketplace. Both functionality and degree of automation can be selected according to the users’ requirements. If these change, the system can be upgraded step-by-step with a wide range of options and accessories.
All inVia Raman microscopes benefit from the unique capabilities of patented technologies such as EasyConfocal™ and SynchroScan™. The EasyConfocal method removes the need for traditional pinhole-based confocal optics, enabling high-performance confocal measurements without reducing user friendliness. The SynchroScan functionality enables artefact-free spectra to be acquired over the complete Raman and photo-luminescence measurement range.
Renishaw has also developed inVia’s StreamLine Plus™ technology to meet user demands for increasingly faster Raman imaging. The combination of line illumination by the laser, an ultra-fast highly precise motorised xyz microscope stage, and synchronised readout of detector data, enables the rapid acquisition of Raman images from both small and large sample areas. Measurement times as low as 6 ms per spectrum can be achieved using StreamLine Plus. Using this technique a Raman image of a pharmaceutical tablet—consisting of several tens of thousands of spectra—can be acquired in less than 4 minutes. As a result, users in many fields (such as pharmaceuticals, forensics, and medical) can achieve high sample throughput and significant cost reductions.
Renishaw has also developed direct optical coupling technologies for inVia Raman microscopes; making it ideal for combining with the scanning probe microscopes (SPM) available from a very wide variety of manufacturers. These combined systems enable high spatial resolution techniques such as combined Raman-AFM (atomic force microscopy), near-field scanning optical microscopy (NSOM), and tip-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (TERS), allowing sample analysis of chemical and structural properties at nanometre scales.
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or request information now!
- 1DPX new – less hazardous mounting medium for histology
- 2Protection for antibodies and antigens coated on plates!
- 3Ultra-Deep Microbiome Prep – Enrichment and extraction of bacterial DNA from tissue and body liquids
- 4HIV Blot 2.2 Western Blot Assay - HIV Confirmation Test
- 5MolYsis™: Selective isolation of bacterial DNA from host material
- 6High Quality Tissue Culture Plasticware
- 7Direct molecular diagnosis of bacteria and fungi from blood/body fluids of up to 10ml and tissues
- 8New wave of solutions. Update of Spectroquant Move 100 mobile colorimeter with new test kits
- 9Handheld 96- & 384-Channel Pipetting System
- 10Single-Use Fermenter for GMP Environments - Bioreactor with no Need for Cleaning or Autoclaving