To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
ICECUBE - Multi Cooling Device for GC
Maintenance-free cooling of GC modules (inlets, autosampler tray, cryo-trap) without the liquid coolants LN2/ LCO2by SIM Scientific Instruments Manufacturer GmbH
The ICECUBE cooling system equipped with a compressor offers a new, easy-to-use way to cool temperature programmable GC inlets (Agilent PTV and Multimode, etc.) to 0 °C.
It is a fast, cost saving and maintenance-free unit that can be used for various applications such as determination of low-volatile components, solvent venting and large volume injections. Moreover, there is still the option to use air or the liquid coolants LN2 and LCO2 to reach inlet temperatures below 0 °C.
Furthermore, other devices can also be cooled with the ICECUBE such as the Agilent Autosampler Tray G4514A (minimum temperature 5 °C) and the SIM CryoTrap. Using the ICECUBE eliminates the liquid coolants LN2 and LCO2 as well as the related safety precautions.
Cooling Characteristics PTV/ICECUBE
To show the efficiency of ICECUBE cooling, GC oven and PTV with ICECUBE were simultaneously cooled down from 350 °C. Whereas the PTV reached 30 °C in 6.5 minutes, cooling of the GC oven to 30 °C required 14 minutes. After 14 min – GC oven reached 30 °C – the PTV was cooled to 0 °C (see figure).
ICECUBE – Benefits at a glance
- for all temperature programmable inlets and GC systems, Agilent Autosampler Tray G4514, SIM CryoTrap et al.
- inlet cooling to 0 °C (at GC oven < 55 °C), Autosampler Tray to 5°C
- closed system, maintenance-free
- energy-efficient by discontinuous cooling
- fast cooling leads to higher sample throughput and shorter analysis cycles
- economic solution for all applications down to 0 °C
This is where you can add this product to your personal favourites
- 1BIOSTAT® A plus - compact autoclavable fermenter | bioreactor system
- 2PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot
- 3Let us design the ideal fermenter for your process
- 4Fully Programmable Extraction System
- 5Targeted Metabolite Identification and Quantification
- 6Online Measurement of Glucose and Lactate within Fermenter | Bioreactor
- 7ELISA kits for the measurment of SDF-1/CXCL12
- 8HIV Blot 2.2 Western Blot Assay - HIV Confirmation Test
- 9Increase throughput and robustness of your antibody purification
- 10Next Generation Sequencing: New kit allows for ultra-deep microbiome sequencing