To use all functions of this page, please activate cookies in your browser.
With an accout for my.bionity.com you can always see everything at a glance – and you can configure your own website and individual newsletter.
- My watch list
- My saved searches
- My saved topics
- My newsletter
Stand alone Top-Port Spectrophotometer with maximum Flexibility and Versatility
Colour measurement of Foods, Ingredients, Flavourings & Fragrances, Drinks, Pharmaceuticals etc.by Konica Minolta Sensing Europe B.V.
Requirements for Colour measurement of Foods, Ingredients, Flavourings & Fragrances, Drinks, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics and base Chemicals are especially demanding due to the extreme diversity of sample forms, from solids to powders, granules paste, liquid to opaque, translucent or transparent, all forms are found.
The Konica Minolta Bench-Top Spectrophotometer CM-5 offers exactly this combination of versatility and simplicity to cover all the requirements in a true “All in one” concept.
Full-featured Stand alone instrument that covers all your applications
The top-port concept allows easy sample positioning and measurement of solid samples. Just place the sample on the measuring port and press the measurement button. Measuring areas with 30, 8 and 3 mm allow perfect adaption to the sample size. Samples in paste, powder or granule form can easily be measured with the optional Petri-Dish set.
Simply sliding the top cover, opens the large transmission chamber to measure all kind of transparent liquids or solids, such as foils or glass plates in Transmission mode. For liquids, glass or plastic cells of up to 60 mm path can be used, including 12.5 mm standard glass cells when using the optional adapter.
Top 10 Features
- High-end Spectrophotometer with wide wavelength range
- Top-port concept for Reflectance measurements
- Large Transmission chamber for liquids & solids
- Stand alone function with LCD Screen and Firmware
- Measurement of Industry specific indices
- Storage of user settings and data on USB stick
- “Operation Wizard” with real time on screen user guidance
- Firmware in 7 Languages
- Extremely easy operation with automatic calibration
- Compact, lightweight and functional Design
For further information please visit our product website, download our product brochure or get in contact with us!
This is where you can add this product to your personal favourites
- 1BIOSTAT® A plus - compact autoclavable fermenter | bioreactor system
- 2PIRO® - your personal pipetting robot
- 3Let us design the ideal fermenter for your process
- 4Fully Programmable Extraction System
- 5Targeted Metabolite Identification and Quantification
- 6Online Measurement of Glucose and Lactate within Fermenter | Bioreactor
- 7ELISA kits for the measurment of SDF-1/CXCL12
- 8HIV Blot 2.2 Western Blot Assay - HIV Confirmation Test
- 9Increase throughput and robustness of your antibody purification
- 10Next Generation Sequencing: New kit allows for ultra-deep microbiome sequencing